Cricket 2004 bugs list

I've had this game for about four months now and have just noticed the byes problem.i've started atest series between england and australia(cpu) and the first is at brisbane on a hard wicket after about four overs the computer as conceded 28 runs in byes past the wicket keeper.is there a patch to rectify this

There is no patch for this sadly. I have heard that if you reinstall Cricket 2004 (like I have) the problem goes away. It did for me.
From Duffarama.

I've had this game for about four months now and have just noticed the byes problem.i've started atest series between england and australia(cpu) and the first is at brisbane on a hard wicket after about four overs the computer as conceded 28 runs in byes past the wicket keeper.is there a patch to rectify this
Some people get this, some don't- it might have something to do with your settings

Originally posted by duffarama
Geeh, the most I've ever scored Brad is 745 in an innings! :)
From Duffarama.

Thats a lot of runs. My highest is 698-8 declared (and against the new Zimbabwean side)

I don't get the byes problem anymore.

Settings:
800x600x32 resolution
and the higest of all the others

I tink the detail has to be medium or higher cause i tried it on low and as usual the byes problem occured. But on medium and high no sign of byes problem except the odd few:D

I have detail on high. I have re-installed about 5 times. I still get byes. When I bowl I always have a long-stop for quicks. The keeper misses the ball almost every time on a hard pitch so when I draw one I change it to a dry or something. Apart from on hard, the problem usually goes away after 30 overs

I don't get the byes problem anymore.

Settings:
800x600x32 resolution
and the higest of all the others

I now get the byes problem again due to a patch I downloaded I think. I don't know.

And m_vaughan, I scored my 745 against Tasmania. I was playing for Victoria.

From Duffarama.

Has anyone already posted about the leg slips, leg gullys silly-mid ons and offs and whatnot never moving, only one bat-pad or pad-bat ever moves, often in the wrong direction?
If it wern't for this I could bowl teams out for 50

Have EA and HB still got their fingers in their ears and their heads up their arse? When are they going to release a bloody patch...

They can't until a year after release, i.e December
If we all start bombarding them with e-mails again soon they might get the hint.

Users who are viewing this thread