Game gets stuck at Loading screen

cnbd_novice

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Fine point...but many with supported graphics card are facing the same problem, so the theory doesn't apply for their cases.

Pak786

School Cricketer
Oh. It's that my 6800 went bust and put in a geforce 2. It didn't work so then I tried a ati radeon 9200 and it worked.

cnbd_novice

International Coach
Well I advanced a litle with my game getting stuck half-way in the loading screen. The following is the new milestone to where my game gets stuck now:
trtrtrtrcd9.jpg

I followed several procedures before I advanced to this level, but I think the most important part was to lower the graphics level from the ingame menu.

cnbd_novice

International Coach
I don't exactly remember the main menu as I was forced to uninstall the game from disgust, but I think there is a Custom Mode option. Go there and click on Options. There you'll see the Graphics Level, try turning it medium or low as it is set to high by default. If that doesn't work I don't how else to help you.
By the way I have made my way through the "invisible" toss and the when the game was loading for 5-7 minutes, my PC decided to restart itself for some unknown reason.

karan_rvd

Club Cricketer
i cant even get to the main menu. i am stuck at the loading screen before that.

cjackson11

Club Cricketer
ok i had this problem it wouldnt load sometimes to the menu and then sometimes it would be fine, my pc runs the game really well but it would sometimes not load, i found that when i loaded the game that ffdshow was running to for the intro movie so i tried to update it, after the update it came back with a error and would not load at all, so i uninstalled ffdshow completly and now touch wood it hasnt happened again. give it a go it could have just been a small conflict with the intro movie and ffdshow codecs.

dhruvdeepak

School Cricketer
cjackson11 said:
ok i had this problem it wouldnt load sometimes to the menu and then sometimes it would be fine, my pc runs the game really well but it would sometimes not load, i found that when i loaded the game that ffdshow was running to for the intro movie so i tried to update it, after the update it came back with a error and would not load at all, so i uninstalled ffdshow completly and now touch wood it hasnt happened again. give it a go it could have just been a small conflict with the intro movie and ffdshow codecs.

ill try that though i deleted the videos.

Bravo

Club Captain
remove the antivirous if any... get some free space on the windows drive
this is how my game stopped stuckin at loading screen.try this out

filenote

School Cricketer
Please some one help us to get rid of this loading problem. I tried all possible ways but failed to get rid of this loading problem. Please some one help help help...

Last edited:

dhruvdeepak

School Cricketer
i removed ffdshow, disabled antivirus, just stopped short of throwing the kitchen sink at it. !! still no success

dhruvdeepak

School Cricketer
dhruvdeepak said:
i removed ffdshow, disabled antivirus, just stopped short of throwing the kitchen sink at it. !! still no success
i have now thrown the kitchen sink at it :D
i am ready to give up

afridi720

School Cricketer
dhruvdeepak said:

same here i even deleted those two videos that i cant get bak i just dont know wat to do anymore. Man cricket 2007 was so much simpler than this

Users who are viewing this thread