Game is now available in India/Pakistan

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
"At the end of the day" it means risk of 3 days of less user experience than otherwise would occur, this gets reported and it effects the game forever, the internet does not filter or forget, regardless of first reports being true or false - just look at the idiots that don't have the game pontificating about issues they see in a video (that may or may not have the patch, may or may not be user error, etc. etc.)

(PS: Thanks for buying the game, I appreciate that, I just wish our distributors would keep their word and hold the game to the date.)

Any CEO who calls some of his potential clientele "idiots" just doesn't seem right, even when there is a fair point. I'm not sure that kind of tone helps. People may feel a bit underhanded by how some major issues like stats and uniforms weren't appropriately handled in DBC 17.

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ross isn't wrong though..
It's sucks when people who don't even have the game, are out there calling out "bugs" when they have not played the game, are not aware of the patching situation etc.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Any CEO who calls some of his potential clientele "idiots" just doesn't seem right, even when there is a fair point. I'm not sure that kind of tone helps. People may feel a bit underhanded by how some major issues like stats and uniforms weren't appropriately handled in DBC 17.
Its not about CEO calling anyone idiot. I am not defending anyone but its highly stupid and idotic for people complaining about things based on a video. As @MattW mentioned in other thread, the video does not show how the player is playing which version etc. If any developing team has listened to consumers is BigAntStudios. Just because people have the privilege about letting their voice heard they automatically take it as a granted right. Buying a game is your decision as a buyer, you have all the rights to wait and read reviews and then buy the product, if you do not buy its fine as well as its your hard earned money.

Also as people have rights to speak against a game, the same people who have given days and nights into the game have the right to call folks stupid who post bugs from video.

He called those folks idiots so there is major difference.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia

What was wrong with uniforms in DBC17?

kulch

Club Captain
Yes and that got patched up pretty damn quickly. Unless I’m missing something else, all of the other issues were due to incorrect set ups in the Academy.
Yep. I must have downloaded munkies and Llewellyn/fissions teams about 4 times. Some people wouldn't have even bothered. Most people wouldn't have even known it was fixed

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
What was wrong with uniforms in DBC17?
Maybe it was a minor thing for some but not being able to equip the kind of uniform I wanted was frustrating, but a minor one admittedly. Things like long sleeves and such.

Also, yeah, I agree with posts that have called certain behavoiurs idiotic. Irrespective though, I find that kind of defensive and abusive language to be counterproductive. Those people will not be deterred and so it's best to ignore them and move on. I feel if you focus on actual feedback instead, that kind of noise just fades away anyways. I just don't like that kind of tone in a public forum and feel that someone in a position of power would benefit from exhibiting a more professional demeanor.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Guys a friend of mine is looking to get the game.. Can you name shops which have the stock now?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

The customer is not always right, sometimes they are behaving badly, or are just wrong and need to be told - the world would be in a much better place if people told it like it is rather than sucking up to people based on them paying them a dollar.

My point stands, of course you don't think it seems right, you are one of the people that does potential bug reports based on viewing videos of other people playing the game. If you can't fill out a bug report then don't report the bug - otherwise it doesn't help!

Users who are viewing this thread