Gameplay Videos/Live Streams

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@MattW @BigAntStudios @HBK619

Can I draw your attention to the 2.40 mark in my video above which shows I have batting close camera with broadcast for running, neither of which are respected. This is only in career as far as I can tell.
Career has its own camera options down the bottom of the settings menu in career.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Career has its own camera options down the bottom of the settings menu in career.

thanks, i didn't see that. can i just flag that up as an unnecessary over-complication?[DOUBLEPOST=1481931748][/DOUBLEPOST]beware your bowler's stamina dropping - didn't realise how low Lever's was getting then threw down all those wides! nice touch in terms of losing accuracy when tired.

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360

Oh thank you! was starting to worry that I was stuck in batting far, and with my bad eyes and small tv, I was spending more time walking to and from the pitch than actually batting :p

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Is Malinga's bowling action included this time round I know it is very specific one

Bluehaze

Club Captain
At some point today I'll be attempting a live stream via twitch. Not sure what i'll be doing as of yet, but should be a tour. Will be resetting the game and starting off with the on-disc names.

Davy124

School Cricketer
Check out my mates shaz's videos amazing content :O
I am so jealous right now I am on xbone and wanted to create a channel too :(

Users who are viewing this thread