1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
im online streaming now on twitch- username is: N_silz44

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Today's IPL Game

Enjoyable vids my friend, but can I shamelessly plug the County Project to you? As I watched your Gloucester v Essex match and was frustrated at seeing the blank bats and white pads :)

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Enjoyable vids my friend, but can I shamelessly plug the County Project to you? As I watched your Gloucester v Essex match and was frustrated at seeing the blank bats and white pads :)

I just use the get best feature
Do you know anyone who makes the best County Teams on academy?

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
There will be a possibility of me streaming today's beta but it will be on and off while I work. Twitch

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yesterday i played a couple of Five5 games just checking out how some (fictional) List A kits I made for the Rebel Tours looked in game.

During the second I had some beautiful moments, 2 batting (great hooks for 6) and 1 bowling (awesome LBW including DRS)

in fact in that game I scored a 16-ball 51* with Mandy Yachad. (Legend, medium batting)

This was all played on PS4, so without any of the current updates.

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yesterday i played a couple of Five5 games just checking out how some (fictional) List A kits I made for the Rebel Tours looked in game.

During the second I had some beautiful moments, 2 batting (great hooks for 6) and 1 bowling (awesome LBW including DRS)

in fact in that game I scored a 16-ball 51* with Mandy Yachad. (Legend, medium batting)

This was all played on PS4, so without any of the current updates.
Kits look great!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Going to stream a little of a three day game. Don't expect much interaction but you will be able to watch me bowl. I'll be starting in about five minutes.

Twitch

U600xxB.jpg

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Going to stream a little of a three day game. Don't expect much interaction but you will be able to watch me bowl. I'll be starting in about five minutes.

Twitch

U600xxB.jpg

Saw the live stream till over 43 with Derbyshire batting first and they struggled to a total of 136/7. Another match and another poor total from AI :( I'm sorry but what I've seen over the last two days, the AI simply folds and rolls over.

Users who are viewing this thread