Gods of Cricket - New Game

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Was it NDA'd? If people played it I'm surprised there aren't any videos out there on the interwebs.
THIR IS A small video on twitr wher some indians felloww are playing pre alpha gameplay of GOC !
Post automatically merged:

This does look promising I must say. I have always said someone needs to make a cricket game using the Unreal engine. One thing is sure: they will be passionate about their cricket and hopefuly that translates into solid and subtle gameplay
indians are good in making cricket games specialy so it will be very perfect .. !!

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
THIR IS A small video on twitr wher some indians felloww are playing pre alpha gameplay of GOC !
Post automatically merged:

indians are good in making cricket games specialy so it will be very perfect .. !!
Link?

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Seems very legit: 16 fotos from the event including a picture of the team. Good luck to them! Hope they absolutely smash it out of the park!

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Am I right in thinking you will only be able to control one individual player? The blurb made it sound like that. And will there be test cricket?

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Am I right in thinking you will only be able to control one individual player? The blurb made it sound like that. And will there be test cricket?
Bro their will be everyrthing .. but their main aim is looks like multiplayers !!

Astronot_Yet

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Bro their will be everyrthing .. but their main aim is looks like multiplayers !!

By everything you mean single player as well right? When they said "Full Multiplayer" it seemed a bit weird. I don't play with other people.. I just to play against the AI.

Let's see how its gameplay holds up. That and ball physics are the only things I care about. Everything else, including graphics are secondary.

Viper.

County Cricketer
SRH...
Perth Scorchers
Profile Flag
Netherlands
What if it’s just like WCC2 but for pc ? Still interesting that a non big ant company is making a pc cricket game

Users who are viewing this thread