Grand Finals - Manchester Divided vs. Vatican Victors

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
145 is chasable and I feel if we get a good solid platform in the first 6 overs, we should win this.

C'mon Man D! :banana2

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
And we're back for the second innings! Man D have the fairly simple task of knocking off 145 to win the first leg of the 3-game PCPL finals, while Vatican have the slightly harder task of defending 144 to win it. But you never know, this score could be trickier than it looks, and Dev and Bijl on a good day can rip through most sides. Man D are the favourites, but a few early wickets and VV could be in with a shot. The players are ready, let's head to the pitch...

0.1 Vince van der Bijl to Don Tallon, He's absolutely NAILED that one, but the man in the deep makes a fantastic save, pushing the ball back in just in time! His teammate picks up the ball and hurls it in and they save a run, good teamwork. (3)
0.2 Vince van der Bijl to KBC, Easy single. (1)
0.3 Vince van der Bijl to Don Tallon, Good shot, they're running hard, the throw comes in, but they've managed a comfortable two. (2)
0.4 Vince van der Bijl to Don Tallon, Fired that one in full and on the offstump, the batsman can just squeeze it away to cover. No run. (0)
0.5 Vince van der Bijl to Don Tallon, Good ball, he goes for the cut, it's too close to cut, he's inside edged it, and it misses the stumps by a whisker! The keeper tidies up and there is no run. Phew that was close. (0)
0.6 Vince van der Bijl to Don Tallon, The batsman goes down the track and nails it through the offside! Four more! (4)

And Man D are away!

End of over 1
Manchester Divided 10/0 (RR : 10) Required RR(7.05)
Don Tallon 9 (5b)
KBC 1 (1b)
Vince van der Bijl 1-0-10-0

1.1 Kapil Dev to KBC, That one deviated sharply of the pitch, the batsman had no chance of playing that. Dot ball. (0)
1.2 Kapil Dev to KBC, Short ball outside offstump, the batsman rocks back to cut it and sends it up and over point for six! (6)
1.3 Kapil Dev to KBC, Reverse sweep! Cheeky. Only one run though. (1)
1.4 Kapil Dev to Don Tallon, Reverse sweep! Cheeky. Only one run though. (1)
1.5 Kapil Dev to KBC, Yorker full and outside offstump, the batsman just squeezes it away for a quick single to cover. (1)
1.6 Kapil Dev to Don Tallon, Gosh, how unlucky can you be. He's absolutely nailed that, but straight to the fielder. No run. (0)

End of over 2
Manchester Divided 19/0 (RR : 9.5) Required RR(6.94)
Don Tallon 10 (7b)
KBC 9 (5b)
Kapil Dev 1-0-9-0

2.1 Vince van der Bijl to KBC, Easy single. (1)
2.2 Vince van der Bijl to Don Tallon, He shuffles across the stumps, and paddles the ball straight into his legstump! Ouch, that's tough luck, but he has to go!

Don Tallon b Vince van der Bijl
Runs : 10 Balls : 8 S/R : 125

(0)

Early breakthrough! Just what VV needed, in walks in the Man D co-owner.

2.3 Vince van der Bijl to The Spin, Edged and through the vacant third slip region. Just after the skipper had removed a man from that region. Don't you just hate that? One run. (1)
2.4 Vince van der Bijl to KBC, Short ball, worked off the hips for a single (1)
2.5 Vince van der Bijl to The Spin, The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and nearly gets his partner run out! An effort that would make Owais Shah proud! No run. (0)
2.6 Vince van der Bijl to The Spin, He walks across his stumps trying to paddle it away, but misses it. And the keeper's appealing! There was a sound as the ball passed the batsman, and the umpire is unmoved. Replays show it was off the pad. Good call. (0)

Tidy over there!

End of over 3
Manchester Divided 22/1 (RR : 7.33) Required RR(7.18)
The Spin 1 (3b)
KBC 11 (7b)
Vince van der Bijl 2-0-13-1

3.1 Kapil Dev to KBC, No Run, excellent bowling. (0)
3.2 Kapil Dev to KBC, I'd like to complement the gentleman in Seat 24 Row A for being so sharply dressed in that Armani Suit. Especially in this heat. Great show...huh? What's that? Oh right, the batsmen took a single, I think. (1)
3.3 Kapil Dev to The Spin, Short ball, pulled away for four! (4)
3.4 Kapil Dev to The Spin, Fired that one in full and on the offstump, the batsman can just squeeze it away to cover. No run. (0)
3.5 Kapil Dev to The Spin, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run. (0)
3.6 Kapil Dev to The Spin, Ah, the quicker ball. The batsman was late on it. No run. (0)

End of over 4
Manchester Divided 27/1 (RR : 6.75) Required RR(7.31)
The Spin 5 (7b)
KBC 12 (9b)
Kapil Dev 2-0-14-0

4.1 Vince van der Bijl to KBC, Hit hard but straight to the fielder, the batsmen scamper through for the single! (1)
4.2 Vince van der Bijl to The Spin, The batsman has a wild slog, and gets enough to send the ball to the fence for four! Not the best looking shot, but it certainly was effective. (4)
4.3 Vince van der Bijl to The Spin, Slower ball, made the batsman look like a giant moronical half-brained dim wit. No run. (0)
4.4 Vince van der Bijl to The Spin, Neat little late cut, beats the slip and short third man. The batsmen get two. (2)
4.5 Vince van der Bijl to The Spin, Beautiful shot! Down the ground, easy four for the batsman. (4)
4.6 Vince van der Bijl to The Spin, He walks across his stumps trying to paddle it away, but misses it. And the keeper's appealing! There was a sound as the ball passed the batsman, and the umpire is unmoved. Replays show it was off the pad. Good call. (0)

Oh dear, Bijl doesn't look happy there. Expensive over, Man D going well...

End of over 5
Manchester Divided 38/1 (RR : 7.6) Required RR(7.07)
The Spin 15 (12b)
KBC 13 (10b)
Vince van der Bijl 3-0-24-1

5.1 Kapil Dev to KBC, Ah, the quicker ball. The batsman was late on it. No run. (0)
5.2 Kapil Dev to KBC, Shortish delivery on the stumps, the batsman backs away and swats it to cover for a single (1)
5.3 Kapil Dev to The Spin, He tries to take a step down the track to turn an attempted yorker into a full-toss, but ends up turning a half-volley into a yorker! Clean bowled. Boy he must be feeling silly!

The Spin b Kapil Dev
Runs : 15 Balls : 13 S/R : 115.4

(0)

And there's a breakthrough, Spin has to go!

5.4 Kapil Dev to Viv Richards, I'd like to thank the lady in Seat 27 Row D for the fabulous cake she's sent us! Triple Chocolate Fudge with Mint, my favourite! Oh, and no run. (0)
5.5 Kapil Dev to Viv Richards, Short ball, cut away for a run. (1)
5.6 Kapil Dev to KBC, No Run, excellent bowling. (0)

End of over 6
Manchester Divided 40/2 (RR : 6.67) Required RR(7.43)
KBC 14 (13b)
Viv Richards 1 (2b)
Kapil Dev 3-0-16-1

6.1 treva to Viv Richards, Reverse sweep, and it's four! What an outrageous shot! The batsman is all smiles after pulling that one off! (4)
6.2 treva to Viv Richards, ......what? Why are you looking at me like that? Oh right! The commentary! Umm...looks like that was a dot ball! No run. Now leave me alone. (0)
6.3 treva to Viv Richards, , No Ball. One more to the total. (1)
6.3 treva to KBC, Gosh, how unlucky can you be. He's absolutely nailed that, but straight to the fielder. No run. (0)
6.4 treva to KBC, The batsman looks surprised that that ball wasn't called a wide. The bowler's grinning as he makes his way back to his mark. (0)
6.5 treva to KBC, Short and pulled away for a single (1)
6.6 treva to Viv Richards, That's a single. (1)

End of over 7
Manchester Divided 48/2 (RR : 6.86) Required RR(7.38)
KBC 15 (16b)
Viv Richards 7 (6b)
treva 1-0-8-0

7.1 WORLD CHAMPIONS to Viv Richards, Shortish delivery on the stumps, the batsman backs away and swats it to cover for a single (1)
7.2 WORLD CHAMPIONS to KBC, Short ball, worked off the hips for a single (1)
7.3 WORLD CHAMPIONS to Viv Richards, GOT HIM!! Oh no, wait, sorry. It's just a dot ball. My bad. (0)
7.4 WORLD CHAMPIONS to Viv Richards, Delicate little late cut, well placed. Quick single taken. (1)
7.5 WORLD CHAMPIONS to KBC, Good ball, he goes for the cut, it's too close to cut, he's inside edged it, and it misses the stumps by a whisker! The keeper tidies up and there is no run. Phew that was close. (0)
7.6 WORLD CHAMPIONS to KBC, Slower ball, made the batsman look like a giant moronical half-brained dim wit. No run. (0)

The runs are drying up now, KBC and Viv seem to be content playing for time.

End of over 8
Manchester Divided 51/2 (RR : 6.38) Required RR(7.75)
KBC 16 (19b)
Viv Richards 9 (9b)
WORLD CHAMPIONS 1-0-3-0

8.1 Bob Massie to Viv Richards, The bowlers runs in, the batsman taps his bat, and...oooohhhh! An aeroplane! Huh, what? Oh right, no run it seems. (0)
8.2 Bob Massie to Viv Richards, And the camera pans to show a hot chick in Row C. Rumours have it that she is either Zorax's date for the night, or an assasin out to kill him. I guess we'll find out one way or another by tommorrow...oh, right. No run. (0)
8.3 Bob Massie to Viv Richards, Full, wide, the batsman flails at it and finds the edge! But the ball flies between the keeper and slip, who just stare at each other as the ball runs away for four! Unlucky! (4)
8.4 Bob Massie to Viv Richards, That was a very good delivery. (0)
8.5 Bob Massie to Viv Richards, The batsman calls for a single, but hesitates and nearly gets his partner run out! An effort that would make Owais Shah proud! No run. (0)
8.6 Bob Massie to Viv Richards, Gosh, how unlucky can you be. He's absolutely nailed that, but straight to the fielder. No run. (0)

Only four of that over! Good one for VV

End of over 9
Manchester Divided 55/2 (RR : 6.11) Required RR(8.09)
Viv Richards 13 (15b)
KBC 16 (19b)
Bob Massie 1-0-4-0

9.1 WORLD CHAMPIONS to KBC, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run. (0)
9.2 WORLD CHAMPIONS to KBC, That one deviated sharply of the pitch, the batsman had no chance of playing that. Dot ball. (0)
9.3 WORLD CHAMPIONS to KBC, Easy single. (1)
9.4 WORLD CHAMPIONS to Viv Richards, Reverse sweep! Cheeky. Only one run though. (1)
9.5 WORLD CHAMPIONS to KBC, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run. (0)
9.6 WORLD CHAMPIONS to KBC, And that's a slower ball gone horribly wrong. Sits up and begs to be smacked for four, which it promptly is. (4)

End of over 10
Manchester Divided 61/2 (RR : 6.1) Required RR(8.3)
KBC 21 (24b)
Viv Richards 14 (16b)
WORLD CHAMPIONS 2-0-9-0

10.1 Abhas Gupta to Viv Richards, Good ball, he goes for the cut, it's too close to cut, he's inside edged it, and it misses the stumps by a whisker! The keeper tidies up and there is no run. Phew that was close. (0)
10.2 Abhas Gupta to Viv Richards, Very well bowled. (0)
10.3 Abhas Gupta to Viv Richards, Shortish delivery on the stumps, the batsman backs away and swats it to cover for a single (1)
10.4 Abhas Gupta to KBC, That was a very good delivery. (0)
10.5 Abhas Gupta to KBC, Short ball, cut away for a run. (1)
10.6 Abhas Gupta to Viv Richards, Full toss, the batsman doesn't cash in and hits it straight to the man in the deep. Only two. (2)

The required rate is mounting, what are KBC and Viv doing out there?

End of over 11
Manchester Divided 65/2 (RR : 5.91) Required RR(8.78)
Viv Richards 17 (20b)
KBC 22 (26b)
Abhas Gupta 1-0-4-0

11.1 WORLD CHAMPIONS to KBC, Short, wide, you know the drill. 4 runs. (4)
11.2 WORLD CHAMPIONS to KBC, Buffet bowling, the batsman helps himself to four more. (4)

That's better, KBC is back on track. WC is releasing all the well-built pressure.

11.3 WORLD CHAMPIONS to KBC, I'd like to thank the lady in Seat 27 Row D for the fabulous cake she's sent us! Triple Chocolate Fudge with Mint, my favourite! Oh, and no run. (0)
11.4 WORLD CHAMPIONS to KBC, No shot offered. (0)
11.5 WORLD CHAMPIONS to KBC, Tucked away to the leg side, they're running hard, but only manage a single. (1)
11.6 WORLD CHAMPIONS to Viv Richards, Very well bowled. (0)

End of over 12
Manchester Divided 74/2 (RR : 6.17) Required RR(8.75)
Viv Richards 17 (21b)
KBC 31 (31b)
WORLD CHAMPIONS 3-0-18-0

12.1 treva to KBC, That one deviated sharply of the pitch, the batsman had no chance of playing that. Dot ball. (0)
12.2 treva to KBC, Good slower ball, the batsman doesn't pick it up. Still gets a single though. (1)
12.3 treva to Viv Richards, No Run, excellent bowling. (0)
12.4 treva to Viv Richards, Full toss, the batsman doesn't cash in and hits it straight to the man in the deep. Only two. (2)
12.5 treva to Viv Richards, Uppercut over the slip fielders and away for four! Cheeky shot! (4)
12.6 treva to Viv Richards, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close. (0)

The required rate touches 9, surely it's time these both get a move on things?

End of over 13
Manchester Divided 81/2 (RR : 6.23) Required RR(9)
Viv Richards 23 (25b)
KBC 32 (33b)
treva 2-0-15-0

13.1 Bob Massie to KBC, Wide full toss, the batsman slashes at it and gets four more through point! Poor bowling. (4)
13.2 Bob Massie to KBC, Reverse sweep! Cheeky. Only one run though. (1)
13.3 Bob Massie to Viv Richards, Easy single. (1)
13.4 Bob Massie to KBC, Good shot, bad placement. Won't get a run for that. (0)
13.5 Bob Massie to KBC, Very well bowled. (0)
13.6 Bob Massie to KBC, Tries to late cut that away but misses it, and the ball thuds into the keeper's gloves. No run. (0)

KBC and Viv seem content to tick about at 6 an over, and VV are taking control.

End of over 14
Manchester Divided 87/2 (RR : 6.21) Required RR(9.5)
KBC 37 (38b)
Viv Richards 24 (26b)
Bob Massie 2-0-10-0

14.1 WORLD CHAMPIONS to Viv Richards, BANG! The batsman absolutely nailed that shot! Luckily for the bowler there is a man in the deep, so only two runs. (2)
14.2 WORLD CHAMPIONS to Viv Richards, Delicate little late cut, well placed. Quick single taken. (1)
14.3 WORLD CHAMPIONS to KBC, ......what? Why are you looking at me like that? Oh right! The commentary! Umm...looks like that was a dot ball! No run. Now leave me alone. (0)
14.4 WORLD CHAMPIONS to KBC, The bowlers runs in, the batsman taps his bat, and...oooohhhh! An aeroplane! Huh, what? Oh right, no run it seems. (0)
14.5 WORLD CHAMPIONS to KBC, And the camera pans to show a hot chick in Row C. Rumours have it that she is either Zorax's date for the night, or an assasin out to kill him. I guess we'll find out one way or another by tommorrow...oh, right. No run. (0)
14.6 WORLD CHAMPIONS to KBC, And that's going all the way, four runs! (4)

Four runs, but they now need 50 runs from the final 5 over! Have they left this till to late? End of a great spell from WC.

End of over 15
Manchester Divided 94/2 (RR : 6.27) Required RR(10)
KBC 41 (42b)
Viv Richards 27 (28b)
WORLD CHAMPIONS 4-0-25-0

15.1 Abhas Gupta to Viv Richards, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close. (0)
15.2 Abhas Gupta to Viv Richards, Placed nicely into the gap. Two runs. (2)
15.3 Abhas Gupta to Viv Richards, Tries to work it off his legs, misses, and the fielders go up in appeal! It has to be out, it HAS to be out! NOOOOO! The umpire is unmoved! Gosh that must have been close. (0)
15.4 Abhas Gupta to Viv Richards, Pah, that was a useless shot! I've seen better batters in my fridge! No run. (0)
15.5 Abhas Gupta to Viv Richards, One more to the total. (1)
15.6 Abhas Gupta to KBC, That one deviated sharply of the pitch, the batsman had no chance of playing that. Dot ball. (0)

And another quiet over! KBC and Viv don't even seem to be trying!

End of over 16
Manchester Divided 97/2 (RR : 6.06) Required RR(11.8)
KBC 41 (43b)
Viv Richards 30 (33b)
Abhas Gupta 2-0-7-0

16.1 treva to Viv Richards, GOT HIM!! Oh no, wait, sorry. It's just a dot ball. My bad. (0)
16.2 treva to Viv Richards, Edged and over the slip fielder! Two runs while third man tidies up. (2)
16.3 treva to Viv Richards, The bowlers runs in, the batsman taps his bat, and...oooohhhh! An aeroplane! Huh, what? Oh right, no run it seems. (0)
16.4 treva to Viv Richards, I'd like to complement the gentleman in Seat 24 Row A for being so sharply dressed in that Armani Suit. Especially in this heat. Great show...huh? What's that? Oh right, the batsmen took a single, I think. (1)
16.5 treva to KBC, Full toss, the batsman doesn't cash in and hits it straight to the man in the deep. Only two. (2)
16.6 treva to KBC, Slower ball, made the batsman look like a giant moronical half-brained dim wit. No run. (0)

42 needed in 3 overs and no sign of urgency being shown by these two! What on Earth is going on?

End of over 17
Manchester Divided 102/2 (RR : 6) Required RR(14)
KBC 43 (45b)
Viv Richards 33 (37b)
treva 3-0-20-0

17.1 Abhas Gupta to Viv Richards, That one deviated sharply of the pitch, the batsman had no chance of playing that. Dot ball. (0)
17.2 Abhas Gupta to Viv Richards, Very well bowled. (0)
17.3 Abhas Gupta to Viv Richards, Low fulltoss, the batsman drives it down the ground for six! Great shot! The bowler is distraught! (6)

Six runs, is Viv finally opening up?

17.4 Abhas Gupta to Viv Richards, Tucked on the leg side, two more to the total. (2)
17.5 Abhas Gupta to Viv Richards, Swing and a miss. No run. (0)
17.6 Abhas Gupta to Viv Richards, Slower ball, made the batsman look like a giant moronical half-brained dim wit. No run. (0)

Not at all! He plays out 3 more dot balls, what on Earth are Man D doing?

End of over 18
Manchester Divided 110/2 (RR : 6.11) Required RR(17)
Viv Richards 41 (43b)
KBC 43 (45b)
Abhas Gupta 3-0-15-0

18.1 Vince van der Bijl to KBC, Great bowling, catching the batsman off guard with the quicker ball. He's stuck in his crease, rapped on the pads, and thoroughly beaten.

KBC lbw Vince van der Bijl
Runs : 43 Balls : 46 S/R : 93.48

(0)

And KBC goes after a lazy shot! VV are on the brink of victory!

18.2 Vince van der Bijl to Covvy, Good short ball, the batsman is caught off guard and top edges it high in the air! The keeper is after it...he's runs hard...and the ball lands just after him! He hurls the ball in to keep the batsman to a single. (1)
18.3 Vince van der Bijl to Viv Richards, Good shot, bad placement. Won't get a run for that. (0)
18.4 Vince van der Bijl to Viv Richards, Good length delivery on the stumps, the batsman just leans forward and drives it past mid-on for four more. Lovely shot. (4)
18.5 Vince van der Bijl to Viv Richards, He tries to take a step down the track to turn an attempted yorker into a full-toss, but ends up turning a half-volley into a yorker! Clean bowled. Boy he must be feeling silly!

Viv Richards b Vince van der Bijl
Runs : 45 Balls : 46 S/R : 97.83

(0)

And now Viv goes! Bijl has two in the over! Man D are well and truly out of this with 30 runs needed in 7 balls!

18.6 Vince van der Bijl to Amiya, Ah, the quicker ball. The batsman was late on it. No run. (0)

What an over, and VV are 6 balls away from victory. Barring a minor miracle, Man D are out of this!

End of over 19
Manchester Divided 115/4 (RR : 6.05) Required RR(29)
Amiya 0 (1b)
Covvy 1 (1b)
Vince van der Bijl 4-0-29-3

19.1 Kapil Dev to Covvy, The batsman looks surprised that that ball wasn't called a wide. The bowler's grinning as he makes his way back to his mark. (0)
19.2 Kapil Dev to Covvy, No shot offered. (0)
19.3 Kapil Dev to Covvy, , No Ball. out a no ball! (0)
19.3 Kapil Dev to Covvy, No Run, excellent bowling. (0)
19.4 Kapil Dev to Covvy, Clipped off the legs, the batsmen get two. (2)
19.5 Kapil Dev to Covvy, Hit outside off stump, no shot offered, he’s given him!

Covvy lbw Kapil Dev
Runs : 3 Balls : 7 S/R : 42.86

(0)
19.6 Kapil Dev to Zorax Doom, Chipped, and lands safe. Two runs in the mean while. (2)

And that's it! It's all over!

End of over 20
Manchester Divided 120/5 (RR : 6) Required RR(1.#J)
Zorax Doom 2 (1b)
Amiya 0 (1b)
Kapil Dev 4-0-21-2

The final scorecard for second innings was :
Score: 120
Wickets : 5
Overs : 20.0

What on Earth just happened? No one here can believe it, the crowds are shocked even though they're supporting the home team! Vatican are celebrating, but they don't quite believe how they won this! Man D end their 20 overs at 120/5, but at no point did run scoring look difficult. The most bizarre fact is that both Viv Richards and KBC managed to score at below a run a ball, yet batted for large part of the innings. Don and The Spin gave Man D a start which KBC and Viv just threw away. Normally one my attribute this to brilliant bowling or difficult conditions, yet given Zorax's history at the Donkeys, many questions will be raised. A loss in this fashion just doesn't seem feasible, with two set batsmen not even bothering to up the run rate.

But that's not going to concern VV, for they have taken the advantage here and will be celebrating late into the night! 1 win up with 1 to win in the next 2 games, all the pressure is on Man D to perform to lift the trophy (Assuming they want to win it, that is!). Vatican haven't won the championship yet, but with this win, they're pretty damn close.

Code:
Manchester Divided vs. Vatican Victors

Vatican Victors Innings 

Player                                         Status    R    B  4s  6s    S/R
Kshitiz_Indian            c RoboRocks b Pak Cricketer    2    2   0   0    100
Kapil Dev                                     not out   68   51   5   1  133.3
gudduthemaster                           b Zorax Doom    5    5   1   0    100
shan111                             lbw Whitehornmatt   55   50   7   0    110
blake                             c Covvy b RoboRocks    1    2   0   0     50
Sohum                                         not out   10   10   1   0    100
WORLD CHAMPIONS                                   dnb    0    0   0   0      0
treva                                             dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Bob Massie                                        dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Abhas Gupta                                       dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Vince van der Bijl                                dnb    0    0   0   0      0

Total: 144                       Overs: 20.0                    Run Rate: 7.2

Extras : 3    No Balls : 1       Wides : 0    Leg Byes : 2        Byes : 0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manchester Divided Bowling

Players                              Overs   Maidens    Runs     Wickets    ER
The Spin                             4.0           0      33           0   8.25
Zorax Doom                           4.0           0      38           1    9.5
RoboRocks                            3.0           0      19           1   6.33
Arslaan Khalid                       4.0           0      29           0   7.25
Pak Cricketer                        4.0           0      23           1   5.75
Whitehornmatt                        1.0           0       2           1      2

Total: 144                       Overs: 20.0                    Run Rate: 7.2

Extras : 3    No Balls : 1       Wides : 0    Leg Byes : 2        Byes : 0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manchester Divided Innings 

Player                                         Status    R    B  4s  6s    S/R
Don Tallon                       b Vince van der Bijl   10    8   1   0    125
KBC                            lbw Vince van der Bijl   43   46   5   1  93.48
The Spin                                  b Kapil Dev   15   13   3   0  115.4
Viv Richards                     b Vince van der Bijl   45   46   4   1  97.83
Covvy                                   lbw Kapil Dev    3    7   0   0  42.86
Amiya                                         not out    0    1   0   0      0
Zorax Doom                                    not out    2    1   0   0    200
RoboRocks                                         dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Arslaan Khalid                                    dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Pak Cricketer                                     dnb    0    0   0   0      0
Whitehornmatt                                     dnb    0    0   0   0      0

Total: 120                       Overs: 20.0                    Run Rate: 6

Extras : 2    No Balls : 2       Wides : 0    Leg Byes : 0        Byes : 0

Vatican Victors Bowling

Players                              Overs   Maidens    Runs     Wickets    ER
Kapil Dev                            4.0           0      21           2   5.25
WORLD CHAMPIONS                      4.0           0      25           0   6.25
treva                                3.0           0      20           0   6.67
Bob Massie                           2.0           0      10           0      5
Abhas Gupta                          3.0           0      15           0      5
Vince van der Bijl                   4.0           0      29           3   7.25

Total: 120                       Overs: 20.0                    Run Rate: 6

Extras : 2    No Balls : 2       Wides : 0    Leg Byes : 0        Byes : 0

Manchester Divided vs. Vatican Victors

Vatican Victors - 144/4 in 20.0 overs. 
Manchester Divided - 120/5 in 20.0 overs. 

Vatican Victors wins the match by 24 runs

Man of The Match: Kapil Dev, 2 wickets and a fifty and taking his team to a win. What more do you need?

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
I didn't notice that I was batting at 3 :p

Clearly I need to teach the rest of the team how to bat with aggression.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
*Shows you the Mirror*

KBC added 2 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

Two more games to go, we're gonna rig for sure win.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Please, you gave me 30 off the last over to get. Anyway, lets just use all our money to rig the next match.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Vince and Kapil are still the ones talking wickets. Abby what has happened to you?

KBC

Panel of Selectors
More in fact, nothing has happened to any of you.

Users who are viewing this thread