Story Greens' Journey In Cricket in 2020|Buh-Bye!:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchmen

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
But really, you need to work on you writing skills. and most possibly change the size of your upgrade.

Gorro_124

Club Captain
I really didnt know that adverising the story during SOTQ is a crime in PC. I am unhappy with some harsh words used on me:( I am outta here:( I got some good friends like Binnu, Khaleel, tgk, Waqas, and more here. And some people turned their back on me whereas I thought they were my friends. Anyways, I enjoyed all the time that I spent in this forum. Thanks to all my friends for helping me here:) I am sorry to say but this story ends here:( This is my last post in this forum. Last but not the least, Goodbye:wave:wave

Aussie Team

Panel of Selectors
I didn't get you! were did you advertised your story?

Last edited:

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Were you just trying to get the SOTQ award? When you didn't, you left yours story. :eek:

I suggest you to continue this story and not get dis-heartened. :)

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I really didnt know that adverising the story during SOTQ is a crime in PC.

It is not crime. It's against PC rules anytime & not just during SOTQ.
Rules for PlanetCricket.net - We Are Cricket

Advertising other websites is prohibited without the prior consent of the admin team. Use of signatures to link to your own download, graphics, story or cricket based game thread is encouraged. However sending PM/VM, asking for members to view your thread is strictly prohibited.

On a serious note, the story doesn't require any PM/VM requests after having all the hard works cultivated. By leaving the story just for this reason alone is nowhere going to help a writer. Like I said before in SOTQ thread, these tag titles are not going to come behind you in real life. Writing stories just for these tags doesn't add any logical meaning behind it. :)

Gorro_124

Club Captain
Were you just trying to get the SOTQ award? When you didn't, you left yours story. :eek:

I suggest you to continue this story and not get dis-heartened. :)

No.. I never wrote it for SOTQ! Because people think its shame on me! Well, I am not going to answer any questions now as I am not going to click on this forum at all!

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sad to see you go! I'd rather see you try your best to improve. :(

Gorro_124

Club Captain
Mods close this thread for the time being. If I change my mind, I will be back;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread