Story Greens' Journey In Cricket in 2020|Buh-Bye!:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorro_124

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Read Aditya's story, early pages of Suren's story and many other for the first time just to know what special ingredients they add to their story! I hope I post a well written update now!

Gorro_124

Club Captain
75167d1281880567-greens-journey-cricket-2020-story-back-track-4th-oct-2020.png

Presents:

77641d1288344591-dr9s-graphics-thread-katrina-kaif-set-gorr-copy.jpg

Ufone T20I: Pakistan V New Zealand : Overs 6 - 10

76876d1286448440-greens-journey-cricket-year-2020-ufone-t20-new-zealand-top-logo.png

Ufone T20s: 1st T20, Karachi Stadium

Robbie How was to face the leg spinner, Shahid Anwar. Both How and Haider missed the evenly bounced 90kph leggie which went for four byes! After that over, the score had moved on to 58 as Shahid conceeded only two singles after that disastrous ball. Rashid Ali came back. But this time, he suffered beacuse Sutcliffe was on a hitting spree! Sutcliffe hit four consecutive boundaries in that over! And the score quickly moved on to 74 after 7 overs!

Sutcliffe was just one short of a 50 and How was on 2. Sutcliffe soon raised his bat after getting to fifty in the next over itself! That over of Shahid went for 5 runs with How getting a boundary on the last ball.It was 79 for one after 8 overs with How on 6 and Sutcliffe on 50. Who knew that another controversy was going to take birth for Pakistan?!

attachment.php

The shot which got him to his fifty.

The young man Karim came to bowl as a change. He went for 12 off his first 4 balls with three boundaries off Sutcliffe's bat. He striked on the fifth ball as Sutcliffe was clean bowled! He was departing back to the pavilion with a quick fire 62 off 34. But when the replay was being telecasted on the screen, Karim was found guilty of ball tampering! The umpires examined the ball and confirmed it! The umpires, after some coversation, changed the ball and decided to talk about the incident later with the refree. Disappointed Karim, had to continue. He bowled a slower one to the new man in, Guptill which resulted to be a dot.

New Zealand were riding high with a runrate of 9 as the score was 91 for 2 in 9 overs. Umar Amin came to bowl. His over went out to be expensive as he gave away 10 runs in that over which included a boundary from How's bat. After 10 overs, the score was 101 for 2 with How on 11 and Guptill on 6. Stay Tuned for the next ten!

Attachments

• nw.png
    nw.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
It is because rather than improving you are going downhill.

Last edited:

6ry4nj

International Coach
This story is going as well as any of those that are winning the awards. If this story is going downhill, the same can be said for all the others (except William Rose and qpeedore). Why not update YOUR (user) story, instead of trying to nobble the competition?:sarcasm

:noway

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
This story is going as well as any of those that are winning the awards. If this story is going downhill, the same can be said for all the others (except William Rose and qpeedore). Why not update YOUR (user) story, instead of trying to nobble the competition?:sarcasm

:noway

Nobble? Wow, thanks for telling me that. I was not aware of that. You are a very good reader and you know how a story is going. Please continue to post. And, when I'm ready to post an update I will. Why you have to worry about the story that is going downhill?

Last edited:
D

Dutch

Okay guys move it on. Let us not hijack somebody elses story thread please. if you have some feedback to give, be constructive and helpful or don't bother.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The banner is nice, here are some suggestions:
#Add a header and fotter
#Lengthen your writing and improve it
#Give some more graphical pictures
#Post some long updates
#Give squads of all teams and new players info and their form. I know this is hard to do, but definitely it'll improve you.

I hope that helps Gorro.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Am I?? Can you tell me how and can you gimme some tips? Please?

Your updates recently have become too too simple. Just consider User/Aditya/Surendar's stories for examples. They epitomize everything what should be there in a story.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Just keep the motivation ON and keep going with whatever you think you can do to interest we readers. This will end up in automatic self exploration of any writer. A simple trick! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread