Grkrama Downloads

grkrama

National Board President
^ check here, ross has said he will look into adding extra stuff, but as of now you will have to play around with the available set.

grkrama

National Board President
make new guernseys within CA
but the amount of patterns available are limited,[but its pretty large around 50 putting both current and modern together], i think we should be able to manage kits, but if a choice to add extra pattern is given then its a plus.

grkrama

National Board President
HELL4LEATHER :HATTORI BAT

Thanks to dridge118 for telling me about these beautiful handmade bats.

Village batman is taking on the world from his sheering shed

Much thanks to matt again for providing screenshots.

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• G0c9r0w.jpg
    G0c9r0w.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 1,154
  • ojQjtPJ.jpg
    ojQjtPJ.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 1,138
  • WsS3Im5.jpg
    WsS3Im5.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 1,146
  • Hattori.zip
    58.8 KB · Views: 138
  • hattori.png
    hattori.png
    55.5 KB · Views: 1,171
  • hattori_61.jpg
    hattori_61.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 1,137
Last edited by a moderator:

grkrama

National Board President
can you give your pc specs too as that will be helpful i guess, especially vram and ram.

grkrama

National Board President
What are the graphic settings (in game ) to run it with minimum requirements with the above mentioned specs?
a good way would be to try run it, with all setting at minimum see if it run ok, also you can try adding one mod after the another and find out which one is causing your crash.

grkrama

National Board President
Hey Guys, I was wondering if I could have some help, i have made the NZ ODI Jersey (obviously looks bad with the colours) but can someone tell me how to create the kit so i get the colours correct? at the moment i just have the normal colours in the template of the black and blue of the NZ kit, but obviously i have to do something different with my colours, so can someone help me out please?

i was also working on the nz design, would love to know how you made that fishnet pattern as i couldnt find any image that was large enough to get the pattern, did you do a vector job or how.like snowy said i would guess alpha channel setup has to be made correctly.Top job,it will look great once you fix it.

grkrama

National Board President
ya sure thanks will greatly appreciate it.couldnt find a proper source for them.

----------

I have found a software to unpack data-0.blobset.pc file..

http://dragon-unpacker.software.informer.com/download/?ca5a072

I don't know whether it is effective or not
please go through it

doesnt work, my guess is it is Pro*C package, tried opening with visual studio with little success, i think it has to be decompiled in some way, best bet would be people with linux or unix installed.#notsurethough

Anyway ross is openly supporting modding so easier way would be to ask him to release files you want to mod.

grkrama

National Board President
using the hyper ripper i guess? not much can be done with sound files like you say.

grkrama

National Board President
that brat ajmal has spoilt the match, someone should have told him to not take this match seriously, hope collingwood and yuvi take them to a decent total.

grkrama

National Board President
they should have sent collingwood before afridi and kept him for a blast at end.
Any way match going great,lara in.

grkrama

National Board President
no not yet, but ross has said he will open them up next once he is free from sorting issues.

Users who are viewing this thread