Group C (Afghanistan, India, South Africa) - 12th Match Afghanistan v SA

Params7

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Completely clueless against short ball. Get murdered Afghanistan please.

Brook

Club Captain
This could easily be the lowest T20 score.

I guess you have to feel sorry for them, when have they ever had the chance to face something like this. They've basically only faced trundlers up til now.

Brook added 2 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Also it'll be sad if the top scorer is in single figures.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Oh dear this is getting real ugly, these guys now know how far off they are from International standards.

Params7

International Cricketer
Whatever cricket that boomed in Afghanistan, is now dead. :D Get on the level Afg then come back.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Poor Afghanistan. Looked completely clueless against pace and bounce. Morkel has bowled beautifully. Bowled the perfect line and length given the conditions and the batting line-up. Superb to watch, loving this pitch.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
That is the benefit of having the height and pace that Morkel has. Hopefully Hazelwood can do likewise when he burst onto the scene. Afghans look more comfortable against the fast medium bowlers but still suspect against the bouncer.

P

pcfan123

There are zero 90mph (145ks) bowlers in the associate FC and OD tournaments. Maybe one low mid 140s bowler on a select few teams. This just shows how essential having that 145k bowler at the top level is.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Least they can be happy that they weren't drawn in a group alongside South Africa and Australia. I imagine facing Tait, Nannes and Johnson on this track could have been more destructive than Morkel and Steyn tbh. Lucky they got a match where they could face the more gentle medium-fast pace of Praveen Kumar and Zaheer Khan.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I wish we had seen USA in place of Afghanistan:p Anyways, this should be a real experience for them.

Brook

Club Captain
Least they can be happy that they weren't drawn in a group alongside South Africa and Australia. I imagine facing Tait, Nannes and Johnson on this track could have been more destructive than Morkel and Steyn tbh. Lucky they got a match where they could face the more gentle medium-fast pace of Praveen Kumar and Zaheer Khan.

They could have had NZ or England, or not had to play on the track that had some life in it. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread