Group A (Pakistan, Bangladesh, Australia) - 11th Match Australia v Bangladesh

angryangy

ICC Chairman
As expected, Bangladesh getting decimated by pace and bounce. Loving this track though, proper old-school Caribbean wicket. Need more of these please.
Barbados usually is pretty good, though this is rocketing through as good as I've ever seen. I feel England were unlucky when they toured to get a pretty dull and unexciting pitch for the Test, although considering the outcome of that series, it was probably an intended effect rather than a chance one.

D

Dutch

As expected, Bangladesh getting decimated by pace and bounce. Loving this track though, proper old-school Caribbean wicket. Need more of these please.

Yes it is great to see real menacing pace steaming in on a Caribbean track: brings back fond memories. Crucial overs now. Coming four or five overs will settle it one feels....

War

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Barbados usually is pretty good, though this is rocketing through as good as I've ever seen. I feel England were unlucky when they toured to get a pretty dull and unexciting pitch for the Test, although considering the outcome of that series, it was probably an intended effect rather than a chance one.

IIRC that 2009 test match surface did have some bounce for bowlers who had real pace. It was just neither of the sides had much 90 mph bowlers bowling regularly. I remember a quick spell Edwards bowled to Pietersen on the 4th or 5th day.

P

pcfan123

IIRC that 2009 test match surface did have some bounce for bowlers who had real pace. It was just neither of the sides had much 90 mph bowlers bowling regularly. I remember a quick spell Edwards bowled to Pietersen on the 4th or 5th day.

Last edited by a moderator:

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Shot son. The slog sweep is just a gorgeous looking shot when hit well.

Oh and now he's gone and hauled out. This Bangladeshi's just don't learn :facepalm

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Could see that coming, Dussey troubled him with the ball before and after that 6 and then gets the skied shot. Dussey so much more effective than Pup.

War

Chairman of Selectors

Yep. But i think that was from the 5th test in Trinidad instead of Barbados test. The memory was slightly off their, but i do remember Edwards get some good pace out of the Barbados pitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pcfan123

Was the last ball of the day too, what a ripper to get at the end of a long day!

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Pace of Nannes and Tait have proved very effective. And Dussey spin has been very effective while Smith finished with respectable figures.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
A maiden, you've got to be kidding? They've been slapping it up in the air all game and when it gets to to the end they just leave or block. Some of these lads need to learn the tactics of batting in T20.

Brook

Club Captain
Has 2 maidens by one bowler ever happened in one T20 match before?

D

Dutch

Gone. Done. Over.

You just can't think you have beaten the Aussies untill the very last ball.

Well played.

Users who are viewing this thread