Group A (Pakistan, Bangladesh, Australia) - 11th Match Australia v Bangladesh

D

Dutch

Would you believe it......Bangladesh may have done the Aussies with spin but they can not handle the pace....

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Well in the studio they said they have to win in 18.5 overs. No idea if that's true or not, but the way Nannes and Tait are bowling I doubt they'll win this anyway.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Wow don't see Tait taking those sorts of catches. Very random shot to get out for.
lol, but you do see him trying to take them... gotta get the hang of it sometime.

angryangy added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Well in the studio they said they have to win in 18.5 overs. No idea if that's true or not, but the way Nannes and Tait are bowling I doubt they'll win this anyway.
Yep, that would knock Pakistan out by the finest of margins.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Bangladesh have a chance to knock out Pakistan. But they have already lost two wickets for nothing. I dont see them winning this first of all, but if they knock out Pakistan, it would be a huge blow for the defending champions.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
18.5 to bump Pakistan and finish 2nd, 16.4 to top the table; 14.5 to top the table and knock Australia out instead.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Speed does indeed kill, another Bangladesh struggling with the pace. Pakistan's two best batsmen now in.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
As expected, Bangladesh getting decimated by pace and bounce. Loving this track though, proper old-school Caribbean wicket. Need more of these please.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Bangladesh are not even trying to settle down and get the hang of things. Too impatient in my view. :facepalm

MuchMore added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

Their shot selection is way too poor. Either they dead-bat or go aerial.. very unprofessional.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
If Australia win here, they face India the day after tomorrow on the same ground. Indian batsmen - GET READY TO FACE SOME SERIOUS CHIN MUSIC! Tait and Nannes in tandem, pace of almost 150kph.... DEADLY!! Wonder how India will get past the Super Eights with two of their three games being played at Barbados.

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
At least they've got their two best batsmen in now. Silver lining and all that.

Users who are viewing this thread