Group C (Afghanistan, India, South Africa) - 12th Match Afghanistan v SA

P

pcfan123

I wish we had seen USA in place of Afghanistan:p Anyways, this should be a real experience for them.

Serves them right for eliminating us. We would not have been so horrible at batting but our bowling would have been a lot worse.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
NOO! SMITH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? BRINGING ON SPIN!? Ugh.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Albie not so hard to hit compared to his brother. First ball gornski for 6!

Albie is not as threatening these days. Even for Chennai Super Kings, he was often the weak link of our bowling attack and we had to carry him because of his big hitting prowess.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Bring back Steyn and Morne. If it's not all over after their 2 overs, then turn to Albie, VDM, Kallis and Langeveldt. Get this over quickly FFS, I'm tired.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Gotta give Afghans some joy from this match, not to mention the fans who will be loving every boundary. Like that hit, holly crap out of the ground!

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
50 up! Greeted by huge cheers from the crowd. Loving this. Let them get to 68 or whatever they need to avoid the lowest total ever, and then bring Steyn and Morne back.

OUT OF THE GROUND. These 2 should be opening. That was a huge hit.

Garson007

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
God, can we just stop playing with ████ players like Albie and Roelof? Put in Kemp for Albie, try and get a new opener for Bosman, get a brain for Duminy and just play an all fast bowling attack.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Awesome. They avoided the lowest ever total. Actually surpassed India's lowest ever total in a T20i now, which came against Australia. Quality side this lot.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
The certainly have the hitting power, just need to find a way to face the express quicks and the short ball.

Users who are viewing this thread