Group F - Australia, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka

Arunava

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
why do you guys think , India can beat RSA today. .i see many people here have already assumed that India are into the Semis. I know just a win today will be enough for India to qualify, but beating RSA is not child's play.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Slim hope for Bangladesh after posting 140. While only one player scored more than 15, it was a surprising innings by 19 year old Junaid Siddique on debut; 71 in 49 balls. They just keep finding these kids.

harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Bangladesh basically are a one-man squad when batting. Whenever any one player fires, the rest of the team just fall apart.

Pakistan were shoddy today, but they got away with it because Bangladesh handed over all the wickets to them on a platter.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Oh! That's a crucial blow, the spinners put the breaks on (Gilchrist earlier said this was one 'tired' pitch) and now Shoaib Malik is gone and Pakistan are 4/102 with Imran Nazir additionally in the shed with an injury. If they can take out Misbah-ul-Haq, they might pull off a rare win.

omg, it happened. Misbah out. Bangladesh looking very good.

Last edited:

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Nice win of Pakistan, but I thought they would win by four wickets or so.

Bangladesh 140 (19.4/20 ov)
Pakistan 141/6 (19.0/20 ov)

Pakistan won by 4 wickets (with 6 balls remaining)

angryangy

ICC Chairman
And Pakistan are home. Bangladesh will rue many things, but they also go home looking as sharp as ever. They still need to find a bit more pace for the new ball and they need to work on adapting their batting to the moment, but even with mediocre pace bowling and only one decent score (and loads of inexperience), they managed to surprise. The chance was there to defend the score.

Pakistan on the other hand will reflect heavily on this match. They need to put their best team into the finals and today's team was looking flat.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
To be honest, it was a excellent cricket display by Bangladesh. I expected Pakistan to win comfortably like they dominated in previous game.

Anyways, Bangladesh have competed against the big sides and they have proved that they are rightly placed on the track to become a quality team in future. Hopefully they play more cricket and continue the same. Good luck for Bangladesh for future series. :cheers

harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Pakistan just went through the motions in this match and were lucky that Bangla faltered with the batting. Otherwise it could be interesting.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Bangladesh,I believe stuck around with Nazimuddin for too long.
He was just a fluke in the match against Pakistan in Nairobi.

Anyways,i shall look forth to an Indian win in the next match.This would mean that they would face Pakistan in the semis.

harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
India Pak semi would be a classic. Hope that scenario plays out. Come on Dhoni. You got a great incentive.

If India win the match, they go through. No problem. New Zealand's net run rate is higher than India's at the moment. On the other hand if SA lose by more than 25 runs, they could be out of the tournament and NZ and India would make it to Semis..

SO India have all to play for. No NRR situation for India.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Well good match for pakistan and Afridi was amazing Ang I think he will be a great opener ...better then Salman Butt

Users who are viewing this thread