Guys! anyone willing to help me?? check last page for info.

awaish_008

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Release?

Brother,when will u release the patch?

I am eagerly waiting!!!

The KITS are terrific....NO DOUBT THE BEST

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Hi guys , im new this forum , can you tell me if the IPL kits will add any new teams or replace existing ones & if so which ones.

sukhithj

School Cricketer
Hi, i really appreciate your work.
fantastic,

Could you please give an approximate release date for the kit, rosters?:upray

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
I will try to release it soon. The reason it is stuck is because I sent kills999 to import the new logos for the team but he hasn't replied back. I think he doesn't visit this forum anymore. I went through his tutorial for importing logos but it doesn't work. There is something wrong with his tutorial. I am eager to release this as much as you are in downloading this. If you guys can also try to contact kills999 and ask him about what is going on with the impoting, then it will really help. If this doesn't work then I will release this patch with old logos in about 1 week.

Let me take a vote.
1. I should just release this patch without new logos
2. I should wait for Kills999 to reply

With your reply, type the number of your vote at the end of your comment so i know what should I do.
Thanks!

leungtltez

School Cricketer
I vote:
1. I should just release this patch without new logos

Patch already looks great :D

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
yeah man alot of improvements. New helmets, new pads, new wk pads, new hats, new stumps ( more clearer), new logo vsic2010.

girish1988

School Cricketer
hi i'm new to this and i want to where to patch these files of indian kits,i mean do i have to copy them some where or use any software to patch them plzz reply

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
Good to hear & go on Ms

Little more to be edited before I can release it. Some work needs to be done by Kills999 but he isn't replying back.

hi i'm new to this and i want to where to patch these files of indian kits,i mean do i have to copy them some where or use any software to patch them plzz reply

If you are talking about the VSIC09 then it is all in the read me. Basically, all you have to do is just drag the folders (maybe one or two). Read the read me and it willl help alot because I made it alot more detailed.

Users who are viewing this thread