Guys! anyone willing to help me?? check last page for info.

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
guys i need help in something. i found the template for batting gloves. its like 90 % dont. but can any one make it more accurate so its 100% done. i dont know why but its not that good for me. someone who is willing to help. please download this and make changes to get it accurate. and try it in game.

here is the template i made-View attachment 57695

make it .dds to import it back in the game.

Last edited:

Gurjot95

National Board President
Do you mean this one?
2n6el2s.png

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great work saurav on ipl kits really liked them clean work keep it up:clap

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
ok look. i made the template right?
try it in the game and you will see thats its not 100% perfect. so CAN YOU FIGURE OUT THE STUFF I DID WRONG. TRY IT IN THE GAME AND THEN FIX IT. I will give you credits if you fix it for me. thanks in advance

subbu35

School Cricketer
you can first post the kits and then post the post the gloves after some time you finish because it has been a long wait :D

coolz_hari

International Coach
I dont play BLIC and it's wastage of time and your hard work on making patches as no one plays it.

you just can't say like that. rahul interests of playing this game has decreased .but, some people still plays this game .in fact hez increasing interests in others to play this game.

Ashes 09 is made from bli07 scratch.these templates definitely will useful in future also

Users who are viewing this thread