this one is not looking scary for me
reply me soon please([email protected])

all an all you are doin a great job
good luck for the future
thank you

abid

A

Admin

Patience Andrew I've only got two hands y'know B) :)

And Abid either you're an extremely good cricket 2002 gamer or you dont have the patch properly installed. Your other qns are already answered in this thread

Sanju

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey vinnet i am sure i installed your patch properly but i am unable to produce the pace when i bowl with shoab,bret lee or waqar.ihavent tried it when i am batting..... even the intallation instuction are not very clear can u please explain it again.I am really getting confussed

J

jericho007

Tried the hardness patch on extreme setting.
lovely happy thoughts...............Does that ball swing or what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God !!!!!!!!!!!! I love this game..............

Sanju

Club Cricketer
hey rammstien or what ever ur name tell me how to install this please tell me.i really tried out every thing to do but could,nt please tell me.

I

imported_haqasim

could someone who has gotting working plz exaplan it set by step STILL NOT SURE HOW TO RENAME and where to! :rolleyes:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Very simple. Is this step by step enough? This is what I wrote earlier to someone who messaged me:

"Assuming you have already got the WC2003 patch and the first fix on your computer, all you have to do is extract the new files in the latest patch to your cricket 2002 directory.
The configs file with L_NORMAL.CFG and two other files in are new files and don't overwrite any previous ones. The default one is named L_NORMAL.CFG, simply change the name of one of the others to change the difficulty level. (I recommend xtreme!) Make sure your ingame options difficulty level is set to normal (very important).
Any problems with running the patch are probably due to other modifications you may have made to the game. Also make sure you run the game using the new exes and not the Ravi's bat/bowling one or the old WC2003 exes."

Hope this is useful, if not all this stuff is covered by the threads in this forum anyway.

Colin

I

imported_haqasim

k finally done it!!!!

heres how you do it!!!

1) install cricket 2002 fresh install

2) install WCEXP (WCEXPInstall.exe)

3) install WCEXP fix to fix the sound 4 gounds (wcexpfix.rar)

4) install WCEXP UPDATE (wcexpupdate.rar)

5) install Hardcore Difficulty Gameplay Patch (difficultpatch) - extract the configs folder into the C:\Program Files\Cricket 2002 just put the folder in there

6) install WCEXP Fix 2 (wcexpdiffpatch) - extract all the files in C:\Program Files\Cricket 2002 replace if asked.

7) then go into the configs folder copy the L_NORMAL.CFG into the C:\Program Files\Cricket 2002 take it out of the configs folder and put into the dir where Cricket2002.exe is.

folow them steps and make sure u leave the in game difficultly to normal and then play :)

this will make sure no ravi patch is on not sure but extreme and very hard don't seem to work :( or i haven't go them working but even so this is hard :)

Keep up the good work Vineet Radhakrishnan!!

S

sickhead

You dont need to copy any of the config files into your cricket2002 directory
just leave them in the config directory

now if you want to use extreme.........
1) rename your L_NORMAL.cfg to something else like LN.cfg
2) rename your L_NORMAL(Extreme).cfg to L_NORMAL.cfg

one more very important.......no matter what difficulty cfg you use.......inside the game leave the setting on NORMAL>.........this is important otherwise it doesnt work

EVERYONE SHOULD READ EARLIER POSTS>......most of your questions have been answered before
for example........DONT EXPECT TO BOWL FASTER WITH THIS PATCH......maybe in future releases......THIS PATCH GIVES YOU MORE BOUNCE AND SWING YEAH........BUT MAKES THE CPU BOWL FASTER AT YOU......THEY TOUCH 160KMH.........but it does not happen when you bowl.........

I

imported_Beckster23

Hey,
I've noticed some fantastic things in the HC play patch. :huh: :blink:

I play with the extreme one (I'm a champ u know :P :D ). I bowled a yorker at Gilly and he literrly tried 2 pull it!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink:

I bowled yorkers at other batsman 2, and lovely happy thoughts, they all pulled it and got out LBW or bowled. Also, With the extreme diff, the CPU also bowls at the same speed (94mph max) and doesn't get swing. But' it is a cool happy thoughts 2 play with the very hard patch.

Pl. reply,
Abhi

newtumor

School Cricketer
On a future patch would it be possible to make bouncers over head height no balls. Some bouncers are impossible to hit with the hardcore patch. Also, is there a way to make it work in hard mode instead of normal.

Apart from that its a great patch.

Sanju

Club Cricketer
Hey i'm trying so hard to install the patch but could not can anyone wrire a clear step by step procedure to install it

Sanju

Club Cricketer
Hey i am still not able to install.Ihave done all the possible things i couyld do to install i am really confused.Because there are somany things the fix the orignal one.So please someone write a clear procedure to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread