Hariz's BLIC downloads !!!

Hariz any relese dates of both kits ????

@Silenced : Mate the helmets are almost complete just having some problems with the woodworm as it appears more than once on the back side !!!

@usy57_pak and tasty kebab : Guys the kits are just about complete !!! A little work is to be done on the sweaters/jumpers !!! Will release them soon !!!

If anyone has any special requests I will make them ???

make England 92 world cup kit for custum team C

if u want screen shots for England 92 kit do tell me

@usy57_pak : Mate there is no .bag file for the custom team C !!! I think you can make three custom squads but perhaps the kits repeat themselves for the custom teams !!! Otherwise tell me what kind of kit the custom team C wears and I'll try to edit it !!!

OK here is the Pakistan 92 Worldcup kit !!!

pak927fs.jpg

Also some skysports stumps !!!

stumps41bp.jpg

Attachments

• Pakistan Worldcup 92 Kit.zip
    749 KB · Views: 174
  • Sky sports stumps.zip
    23.5 KB · Views: 210
can u tell me how many custum kits a there i game ??? , i have used 1 fro Usman XI ...

usy57_pak said:
can u tell me how many custum kits a there i game ??? , i have used 1 fro Usman XI ...

Well there are two .bag files available for the teams !!! I think there must be two custom teams also but I am not sure as I have not used the create squad feature of BLIC !!! Check it out yourself by creating another team and you can delete it afterwards !!!

hey Hariz...awesome work dude! but one request...can you make the 92 Cup kit so that we can use it as the default odi kit for pakistan in ex. matches? THANKS

Hariz said:
Guys just completed my first TV overlay !!! Hope you guys like it !!!

aryoverlay9ni.jpg

Pepsi Stumps !!!

stumps33pn.jpg

do these work on xbox version?

@ usy57_pak : Just rename the downloaded file to Pakistan_AltODI.bag and extract it to the BLIC/Teams folder and it will become default Pakistan kit !!!

@ tree70 : Mate try it out with the Max drive thing I guess !!! Sorry I do not have a lot of information about the Xbox compatibility of these PC patches !!!

Hariz, i love you

I didnt think an overlay of any sort would look good, but I just installed ur ARY Digital one. How wrong I was! it is the best thing thats happened to that game.

ps, the 1992 pak shirt? f*ucking brilliant!

If only we could make the classic team too!

Thx a lot guys !!!
Some more stuff coming real soon !!! So stay tuned to my thread :cool:

OK hariz ,, but plzz can u tell what it is going to be my bithday gift tommrow ??

lolz just jokin ...

Users who are viewing this thread