Hariz's BLIC downloads !!!

holmie

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
man. i know it is possible to convert it to ps2 but i we need a .tex extractor. someone from another forums said that some soccer game uses the same formats as blic on ps2.

TommoK

School Cricketer
Pro Evolution Soccer 2 was the football game. One of the PS2 Magazines gave away an update disc which changed kits and names. Not sure if there was one for the later versions of the game though.

Be nice to be able to play with all the proper players including accurate faces in all modes of BLIC as well as having accurate kits and ad hoardings!

I have no idea how/if it is possible to convert any of the BLIC patches on here to the PS2 but am hoping some gifted individual will come up with an answer!

I assume that it will be necessary to use a MAX DRIVE adaptor at any rate so I'll have to invest in one.

Hariz

International Cricketer
Guys the indian odi kit has been released :happy !!! On requests the jumper has been made lighter as compared to the colour of the kit !!! I am having problems uploading it so Ste will do the honours !!!

cricket2005-08-1110-41-36-75.jpg
cricket2005-08-1110-43-55-35.jpg

cricket2005-08-1110-44-33-50.jpg

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
excellent work Hariz!! waiting for the aussie kit now

kooljack9

Club Cricketer
great work hariz,can u plz make the south african for me!!!!!
btw the bangladesh test kit looks awsome!!!

Last edited:

CaptainHowdy

School Cricketer
Nice work, but couldnt you have just copied over the liscensed kit with a few changes???? Just interested thats all ;)

Last edited:

Somerset_Rule

Club Cricketer
Hariz said:
@Somerset Rule: Mate now I'll start the kit !!! Sorry but the Aussie kit was the first prioity !!!

Ok guys this is a big one !!! The Aussie ODI kit !!! Hope that you guys like it !!! Watch out for more stuff !!!

QUOTE]
thanks, cant wait, loving the aussie kit, just downloadin it now, its good how you listen to opinion and change the kits becasue sometimes you get kits with things wrong.

keep up the good work :D :happy , i cant wait to have Somerset on BLIC :D :happy

Hariz

International Cricketer
CaptainHowdy said:
Nice work, but couldnt you have just copied over the liscensed kit with a few changes???? Just interested thats all ;)

(took me bloody ages to get those sleeves looking right...)
Yeah the sleeves were tough mate !!! The licensed kit is a lot different mind you !!! Apart from the sleeves I would have had to cut and stick the stuff and the end result would be a complete mess !!! I intended on making it a bit realistic !! Hopefully I have achieved some what !!!

Users who are viewing this thread