Hariz's BLIC downloads !!!

How do u apply the patches for BLC 2005 into the game ?

Thanks

Hariz said:
Well assigning bats to particular players is not yet possible. It needs some hex editing from some expert like barmyarmy !!! Hope he cracks it soon !!!

Here is Inzi's CA plus !!!
cricket2005-08-0207-53-16-25.jpg
cricket2005-08-0207-54-11-73.jpg

I made an Adboards pack !!! Try it out guys and have a say !!!

cricket2005-08-0207-50-37-57.jpg
cricket2005-08-0207-49-47-93.jpg

cricket2005-08-0207-48-44-96.jpg

Hey Hariz, can you make me the World XI Kit?? The one they are using in the superseries? Thanks Mate

Here is the image

1573.jpg

Lucky said:
Hey Hariz, can you make me the World XI Kit?? The one they are using in the superseries? Thanks Mate

Here is the image

1573.jpg
How did u find that kit . + that would be great but dont put Jonnywalket logo .. because the series it not in the game .. Thake Your Time Hariz ....

Hi Guys !!! The World XI Kit is a gr8 idea from Lucky !!! I will try my best to make it as real life as possible !!!! Just did the short sleeves and hypothetical trousers as I dont know how they look !!! Turned out ok but I'll improve it !!!

What do you guys think !!! Improvements and suggestions are most welcome !!!

world111xv.jpg

its perfect but ... make it a bit clear ... hope u working on my kit soon as u r free . .. shuold we not take the Jonnywalker logo off ??

1502.jpg
the cap

I Love The Kit Hariz! Awesome Work! The Pants are great aswell! Some reps for you

Last edited:
I am glad you guys like the kit !!! Thx usy57_pak for the pics of the cap and the Asian and African XI kits !!! I will be working on them as soon as I am finished with the World XI kit !!!

usy57_pak: mate ur kit is also almost complete and I will release it hopefully with the World XI one !!!

Hariz great some repss for u .... just great

Users who are viewing this thread