Has anybody else had any problems playing Brian Lara '99 on the PS3?

Owzaaat

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
The intro & menu sounds seem okay but when you start playing the actual gameplay the audio seems messed up, the commentator(s) start talking in a high, fast pitched voice & the audio seems late & out-of-sync (etc). Has anybody else had these said problems & or any other troubles when playing Brian Lara '99 on the PS3 (160GB Slim)?

When i played this same game on the old PS2 console i had no problems.

Last edited:

hindleyite

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sounds strange. I can't help you as such as I haven't got access to a PS3 to try this on, unfortunately. Is it just the audio that's messing up or are there any other bugs etc.?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Yup. Bought is off ebay. Think it had a compatibility of 3/5 or something but it's basically unplayable.

Owzaaat

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Sounds strange. I can't help you as such as I haven't got access to a PS3 to try this on, unfortunately. Is it just the audio that's messing up or are there any other bugs etc.?

As far as I know & from what i have seen it's only the audio that's being affected, but that actual weird/irritating noise which occured when i hit a six would be enough for any body to switch off or go to the game menu screen!

Thank You anyway "Hindleyite".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread