Has Local Coop been added yet?

Boomslangnz

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was wondering with the ps4 release out now if coop has been added yet? Im not interested in getting this game until it has been

Just curious, What exactly is the point of two player coop if according to most people the AI isn't good enough to compete with humans? I can only see myself playing in the mode if 2 vs 2 is possible. I will get bored of playing against the AI whether it's just me or me and a friend against the computer.

Just curious, What exactly is the point of two player coop if according to most people the AI isn't good enough to compete with humans? I can only see myself playing in the mode if 2 vs 2 is possible. I will get bored of playing against the AI whether it's just me or me and a friend against the computer.

It's very simple really. I have 2 good mates who love cricket too. Neither are very good at cricket games but they do enjoy giving them a go when at my place. One plays a lot of FPS/RPGs so he tends to adapt quickly, the other isn't a big gamer at all so struggles a bit. If we play against each other it's not fun for anyone. Of course I win every game I play, and the casual gamer is going to beat the non-gamer every time.

The only way we can all have genuine fun playing cricket games is to play on the same team and work towards a common goal.

Just curious, What exactly is the point of two player coop...

Local co-op is where it's at for cricket games, regardless of how good or bad the AI is. Super International Cricket, Ricky Ponting International Cricket 05 & 07, Ashes Cricket 2009 and International Cricket 2010 are all games that I have put hundreds of hours in to, playing local co-op with mates. This, in my opinion, is where the real fun is.

Running each other out, having one mate who always swings out or chasing down a big score. It's all good times! Having your mate drop a catch off your bowling is gutting but adds to the excitement.

I've been an avid supporter and big fan of DBC14 but I've had the game for almost 11 months now and I still can't play it with my mates (and I mean in the old fashioned, cooperative, offline / same TV kind of way) and for this reason I've completely stopped playing the game.

I keep checking this forum to see if Patch 3 is out (I'm sure Ross has promised this feature in the next patch) but until then; my copy is in its case, in a drawer somewhere where it belongs.

couldnt agree with you more, i have stopped playing the game also till patch 3 comes and end up checking this forum every other day hoping for some good news.

It will never come.

Local co-op is where it's at for cricket games, regardless of how good or bad the AI is. Super International Cricket, Ricky Ponting International Cricket 05 & 07, Ashe.....
I've been an avid supporter and big fan of DBC14 but I've had the game for almost 11 months now and I still can't play it with my mates (and I mean in the old !!
I keep checking this forum to see if Patch 3 is out (I'm sure Ross has promised this feature in the next patch) but until then; my copy is in its case, in a drawer somewhere where it belongs.

+1 for the post
I'm exactly in the same boat. I'd been waiting for the coop from day one. Though I loved the game, I just couldn't play it for that long. The only reason I played it was due to the career and I didn't try the usual series etc which I used to with other cricket games. I've always played these games with my brother and mates.

Just read that the patch is out on PC. Hopefully it'll be out on Consoles soon.

Make that 4 months and counting..

Eagerly waiting for the Early September to get co-op mode and much more.. *oh the irony*

Users who are viewing this thread