Your Cricket Helmet + Pads ?

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Aye, they are indeed. I'm going to be getting some new stuff soon, and apart from getting some Aero Thigh protection I'll be getting a new Slaz bag, Slaz Pro Blade and some new Slaz gloves. Everything just looks so nice, and is also mega comfortable. Gotta love Slaz :D.

punterpupnroy

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Im gonna get new gloves next year. The ones i have at the moment are Puma Ballistic. But they are bad quality so im thinking. Maybe i should add another slazenger thing to my collection.:)

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
If you are still on the hunt for gloves then I highly recommend these sytlish Gray Nicolls Jet 1000 Gloves. They are heaps comfortable and for $100 (Australian) they are awesome. I haven't had any problems with them so far. Phil Jaques wore them in the Sri Lankan test series but against India I think he opted for something else.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
GN gloves are gorgeous brand new. After a few months though they stretch, and if you get them remotely wet they majorly stretch and become really uncomfortable. I have the 5* Predators, really nice looking things, but now they're 6 months old they've stretched and become uncomfortable. Woodworm gloves have better reviews so i'll be getting the Premier Woodworms.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
I've hand them since October-November I think. The only problem with them (Left Handed gloves) is that on the right that there is a bit of scratch, maybe that has happened because of my bat handle? (Slaz V389 XRL8R 06/07 model) Other than that, they are brilliant.

punterpupnroy

International Cricketer
If you are still on the hunt for gloves then I highly recommend these sytlish Gray Nicolls Jet 1000 Gloves. They are heaps comfortable and for $100 (Australian) they are awesome. I haven't had any problems with them so far. Phil Jaques wore them in the Sri Lankan test series but against India I think he opted for something else.

Lol a hundred bucks is a bit over my budget in terms of gloves. Pads yeah, but i was thinking in the 60 to 80 bucks price range. Those still look awesome though.

EDIT:

I found some good looking gloves that seem quality and are quite cheap. The prices are pounds so i just divided it by .42 with the calculator. and it gave me the price in aussie $ if anyone wants to know. Anyway here they are.

http://www.cricketsupplies.com/detail.asp?productid=18777

good price of 60 bucks. and as i said seem quality

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread