Your Cricket Your 2009 Kit

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
We've got a thread for the bat that you use, but not for your overall kit. So here's a chance to flaunt your equipment and show off what you've got. Here's mine:

2009Kit.jpg

Front1.jpg

Edge.jpg

My Kit for 2009. Includes:

Gunn and Moore Icon DXM 909
Woodworm Gold Hard Drive
Woodworm Performance Pads
Woodworm Premier Gloves
Adidas Club Thigh Guard
Slazenger V500 Helmet
Adidas Sweatbands
Gunn and Moore Catalyst Spikes

I do want a new helmet (tempted by a G&M or Albion) and I'll also be buying the new Adidas bowling shoe's as well, but will wait till the start of the season before i buy them.

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Online Cricket Games Owned
I like the guitar hero box sitting in the background there :D:p

Random much? Lol.

Nice stuff. The edges look pretty thick there.

How much did they cost?

Cricket season is pretty much out now in Australia because of League and AFL but I'll be picking up some 2008/2009 gear during the sell-out.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
The G&M cost me ?160 and the Woodworm cost my Dad ?150 last summer. The difference between the 2 is far more than ?10 worth though. I've already been offered a swap for my G&M with a brand new Kookaburra Ice Sub Zero (RRP's at about ?220), and been told the willow looks as good as an LE, not a 909. So very happy with the GM, can't wait to use it in the nets tonight =D

Gotta love the GH box :D Can see my iPhone box to the left of the wardrobe as well. Got some good boxes in my room :P

Bibu07

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Neat room:p. Good looks cool. The Nex-Gen Playa Dan.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Nice Kit there Dan. Sexy thigh pad and Gloves I must say.

Anyways here's the kit of a Legspinner who bats at No.11. Sorry about the Low Res Picture, It was a crap camera.

2a7evj4.jpg

This is what I wear to Nets anyway...

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
For a Number 11 that's a pretty cool kit. That SG looks to be decent from what I can see in that picture, seems to have quite a few grains! What make helmet's that?

Cheers as well, I do love those Woodworm Gloves. They're ridiculously cheap now as well, if you're a lefty you can pick them up direct from Woodworm for ?20! Link.It's not proving as easy to find them for a righty though, just glad I've still got a pair brand new sat in my wardrobe =D

shubhrayu

International Coach
Well I'll put a Pic Soon...This year I'll just need new Thigh Pad and a new Bat and if needed a new Kitbag

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Meh, I just wanted to show how off how big it was.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Them bats a have middle as good as the Kahuna.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Hey, Have you got the same bat as me? SG Sunny Tonny?! :D And are tham pads or cushions? :p

Users who are viewing this thread