help!! game runs too fast

brad352

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
ZoraxDoom said:
Turn all settings onto high........that should slow it down..............

tried changing aa to max (6x) and also changed settings of the game to max settings but still hardly any change in running speed.

Did you get !xspeed?

b.lee

School Cricketer
make sure that the charger is in right from when you turn it on

ridgie

School Cricketer
OK... same problem... i have inspiron 9200, 512RAM, game just runs too fast... kept all settings maximum... how do i do that anti-aliasing thing? ckt2002 runs fine but c2k4 zips......
RiDgE

ridgie

School Cricketer
ok i tried the anti-aliasing and it works to an extent... i kept all the settings maximum - 8x and it kinda works but still jerky... smooth in most parts but suddenly becomes fast - like when the fielder throws... i guess the trick is to keep playing with the settings until u find an optimal one

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
ridgie said:
ok i tried the anti-aliasing and it works to an extent... i kept all the settings maximum - 8x and it kinda works but still jerky... smooth in most parts but suddenly becomes fast - like when the fielder throws... i guess the trick is to keep playing with the settings until u find an optimal one
If its smooth and quick when you bat/bowl and quick during the fielding bit, you are quite lucky.

ridgie

School Cricketer
ha! i know its sounds cool but not quite... sometimes i hardly get anytime between when the bowler bowls and i play... even warne feels like brett lee... its quite irritating to be honest... i think all the centrino people seem to be having that problem... tho i may be wrong....

adusumilli

School Cricketer
i using inspiron 8500 512 mb ram and ati graphics card. i have the same problem and its some what wierd that sometimes game is very fast to play and sometime s its very slow and one more thing is i losse commentry in the middle of the game. can anu one suggest how to do anti-aliasing for my laptop

Thanks
Gopi

ridgie

School Cricketer
yes i can tell u how to do anti aliasing.... right click on the desktop... go to properties... go to settings... go to advanced... on the numerous tabs, click on the one that says direct3d. over there u have the option to set anti aliasing. keep all on max - 8x & 6x and set to quality.
for me, even after doing that the game still varies on speed. but at least i can play it.
i have inspiron 9200.
cheerz

adusumilli

School Cricketer
Does the commentry work properly for u. for me it works fine for 15-20 overs and all of a sudden is stops.

thanks
Gopi

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Seems strange how the slower celaron CPU's are causing this problem.

ridgie

School Cricketer
celeron? i think u didnt get me dude... its 'centrino' and the problem is the game's running too fast! not too slow!
cheerz

Users who are viewing this thread