Hidden gems - Possible features list

We are certainly missing some stadiums, but the rest looks too good. If the AI & gameplay are as expected(or above), I am sure to buy the Xbox version as well.

Just realized that the default "8 Team ODI" tournament represents Champions Trophy. Not saying it means Champions Trophy is licensed, but having a similar tournament in the game may mean a release date before Champions Trophy.

So how long until someone can hack into the graphics section so I can crank up photoshop and making match-accurate kits? :D

Has it actually been confirmed you cant set your own fields?

Nope, it has not... ;)

----------

So how long until someone can hack into the graphics section so I can crank up photoshop and making match-accurate kits? :D

The way they are going through the files I should think someone is already doing it!

(Some pretty impressive guys around here...)

Just stop teasing us and take our money!
9e9.gif

I have no words. Hardly 3 or 4 months back you told you couldn't do it and now you did it? Are you working with people or super advanced robots?:eek:

Personal pride and competition is a real motivator... all I had to say to the team was "you know there are these other guys who can do it" and sometime later they came back with some solutions :)

Users who are viewing this thread