call it, "darrel cullinans at the crease"

Attachments

• allaroundtheman30ww[1].jpg
    allaroundtheman30ww[1].jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 101

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yep, that has to be a field because it is used in tense "one wicket to win" situations often

srk121

International Coach
manee said:
Yep, that has to be a field because it is used in tense "one wicket to win" situations often

cool i will implement this field 2

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
cricket doctor said:
Any official updates on TCP??
There was one yesterday in the discussion thread. The World Cup has halted progress!

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
manee said:
I would just try to smash it down the ground with a field like that

rickyp

International Coach
have the field with everyone in slips, because i think its fair to say, everyone wants to see it! nothing better than last ball of the day, going for the edge, as soon as the guy misses a mad appeal with everyone doing cartwheels behind the stumps

Satyam000

School Cricketer
Guys, we can always create custom fields according to the line we are gonna bowl. The main issue is in the GAMEPLAY. Example in ck05 in test matches, the legside field has only 2 to 3 fielders. This allows us to play any amounts of lofted shots on the legside and the field only changes when the batsman gets 30 runs. This is a big shame in real life when u hit 1 or 2 boundries in a direction the captain puts a fielder there. I really wanna see good AI.

If you guys can get this working it will be a great game and if EA or Codies notice these features, they might even hire you to work for them ;)

Users who are viewing this thread