Realistic Feilding position

srk121

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
L.M. (Paul) all the fields palcing are done for you mate they aere ready. when ever you needed pm me i wil send all of the fields setting.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Good work, but you must remember, you put the fielders where u think the comp are most likely to hit it, this will be different in a game than real life

srk121

International Coach
manee said:
Good work, but you must remember, you put the fielders where u think the comp are most likely to hit it, this will be different in a game than real life

well i have tried all possible field placing. so that will make the game really good to play. these defaults field are based on real cricket which we see. i know its different but what we want from TCP is realistic cricket simulation, so with that in mind i have created all possible types of field i can for fast bowlers, leg spinners, off spin, left arm spinners, and part timers. manee i can say u wont be dissapointed with the field placing i have done mate.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Don't forget guys Farhat takes some great catches on that Slip place..

edgarisapimp

Club Cricketer
usy said:
Don't forget guys Farhat takes some great catches on that Slip place..
This got me thinking about dropped catches. Shouldn't the position of the ball in relation to the fielder affect his ability to catch it (i.e. diving catches are more likely to get dropped)? Just a thought...

BTW, this is no offense to Farhat ;)

blackleopard92

Panel of Selectors
I think It would be better to attach some info as to field placing strength and weakness.

Rember, It is our duty,as cricket experts :D , to educate masses about the holy game.

srk121

International Coach
IloveGilly said:
I think everyone should get a little look at the fielding placements.

ok i wil try to do what manee has done for his thread. i will put all the field in folder and post in this thread. just give me couple of days till i finish my exams for tommorow. cheers guys. i wil post it on saturday.

200th post :)

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Cool, it would be a good idea to try and get peoples opinions on the fields.

And Congrats.

srk121

International Coach
Sorry guys not to post the fields which i created. but i think they were bit wrong and went on drawing board to get as much realistic fields as possible. sorry L.M. i had to start all over again to make the field realistic mate. the fields which i am posting are 2 types:

ODI FIELD OF POWERPLAY

ODI FIELD AFTER POWER PLAY

Remeber these are for FAST BOWLERS Right Arm so please consider that as well.

there are 10 each for both... please write your critics and tell me how can i improve on it.

its in zip format. thanx

cheers
srk121 :) :D

Attachments

• cricket fields.zip
    178.4 KB · Views: 26

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Although your work is good,the thirdman in most fields is too fine to be real..Realistically,they should have been a lot squarer..

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Pat said:
Although your work is good,the thirdman in most fields is too fine to be real..Realistically,they should have been a lot squarer..
As in this image?
attachment.php

srk121

International Coach
Ok i will edit that. nething else which is needed to be changed guys? only few replies??? please guys c'mon its an importanr part of the game. give your cons and pros.

cheers
srk121

Users who are viewing this thread