highest individual test score - hard more

Radaga

International Coach
Squiz can you send me that save game file back?
I made some own personal records in it also

ashwinkm

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Dude , how on earth were you able to score 343 of just 297 balls with ravis patch 5.0. Looks like you werent hanging around too long since every single player has a strike rate >90! Here I am struggling with India in the second innings against the aussies .Was 30/4 and then sachin and laxman steadied the ship to 100/4. 343 of 297 with the patch is amazing !!

karan_rvd

Club Cricketer
i usually struggle with teams as well with the patch 6.0. i usually end up getting out under 250 or so :(

talbo_4

School Cricketer
allo guys. i cant find a place to post my individual score so ill post it in here. i scored 704* with myself cos i created myself. the teams total was like 4/1219 i think it was. i played against the duke's XI or something. It took me over a couple days to do it. i did it on ps2. Cricket 2004 rocks i cant wait for the next one out. Go the cairns taipans!

brad352

Executive member
1. Topic title: highest individual test score - hard more
If you have a new record, create another topic
2. Easy, medium or hard?
3. You have c2k4 on ps2 and like it?:confused:

whiskyrea

School Cricketer
Some decent stats in Tests Hard Mode

Just finished an interesting little test match between Australia and New Zealand in hard mode.

More info about the match in the"Stories & Strategies" section - see the thread "Possibly the Greatest Winning Margin in History".

Here are the hard stats afterwards...

Whiskyrea

Attachments

• hard test batting records.jpg
    hard test batting records.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

whiskyrea

School Cricketer
Thats my only complaint about most sports games... gameplay is usually really good, realism not bad but they get to be WAY too easy... there needs to be an almost "impossible" setting for every game.

The patches here help, but I still think they could make it much harder (and hence more realistic).

Pity the developers don't think so too although I guess they don't want us playing any one game for too long.

whiskyrea

School Cricketer
Cheats

Well, that was the obvious post that had to come. Knew it would come up so figured I'd take save games every so often... I have four.
1) Australian Innings, 71st Over
2) Australian Innings, 210th Over
3) Australian Innings, 234th Over
4) NZ 2nd Innings, 42nd Over

Happy to send them to anyone or post a screenshot after loading one of them...

I travel for my work and spend way too much time in hotel rooms all over the place. The more you play this game, the easier it gets.

Whiskyrea

Users who are viewing this thread