highest individual test score - hard more

whiskyrea

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Here's a screenshot of the 234th over. How do I post the actual .sav file?

Attachments

• 234th over.gif
    234th over.gif
    47.9 KB · Views: 74

Jarryd

Club Cricketer
Was it just me or when it loaded it started blurry, jpegs just load from top to bottom they don't go fuzzy to clear

whiskyrea

School Cricketer
fraps saves as .bmp which is about 2.3MB. Way too large to upload so just used paintbrush to save it as a gif. Want me to use MS Photo Editor to save as a jpg? ...

brad352

Executive member
Just upload the save game file here so we can have a look- it is possible to make scores like that

groobz

Club Cricketer
The score is doable. He's scoring at 14 per over. It would just require a **** load of patience and concentration.

Darren

Club Cricketer
Isnt there something missing from that scorecard? Where is the total??? Seems to have vanished! I dont get it!!

madmattg

International Cricketer
Well pointed out mikejmay.

With the game the way it is there would be a sh*t load.

Or if by some fluke of nature at least 1. I get very few in a game but I still get them.

Now if there were no patches he would have so many. With the latest patch at least a no ball in all those overs.

As for save files or being able to do this. Yes of course it can be done........slog every ball and save every over. It you get out just reload.

brad352

Executive member
Post the save game- it is unlikely but it's doable, particularly if he used exploits like the advance/slog shot- most likely even if he didn't intentionally cheat, the record still won't be valid.

Users who are viewing this thread