Highest scores in a ten over slog

Jack1990

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I wondered how many overs a u lot play, i guessed most people play 10 over games like me. i started out getting 28all out and 35 all outs. Then i had an innings of 75. The best thing to do is to build ur batters confidence with 4 or 5 runs then go rocko. I got 145-6 in a 10over innings. Chanderpaul 76 off 19 (incl 6 sixes of an over from danish kanieria). i now get around 90 per innings. P.S just beat australia by 6 wickets and then lost to canada by 1 wicket (they chased 81). Reply with your high scores or any comments. I like the manual dive and reverse sweep also when they show a reply on an lbw to see if it is out

snell77

School Cricketer
do you play teh ps2 version of he game?.......... and my highest is about 20/5 and i just turned the ps2 off in disgust when the 5th wicket fell lol :(

Jack1990

School Cricketer
yeah ps2. Play urself in for 4 or 5 balls then let rip. U r using L1 and circle for advance sometimes right? At the beginnign i was 28all out so dont worry, keep practising. shot selection is also key, go in the practice nets

snell77

School Cricketer
i hate the practice nets man that olf bitch ass duz my hea din i like getting practice hittign the ball during a game. gona play USA in a ten over gam eright now as england, and im just gona field batters and have like 2 bowlers in my team

Jack1990

School Cricketer
i play over long on alot. and over long off if it is on a length and not too full. It is better to play a good team. My first win was australia- 51all out, 52-5

wifler

Club Cricketer
Well I got C2005 today and have just completed my first game. I knew I woukd be rubbish as I must get used to the newer controls, different to C2004 and I have that on PS2. I went for a knockout tournament with England. I got drawn against Pakistan. I was pretty dissapointed......

ck051.jpg

Get ready for the England innings......

ck052.jpg

Still 4/18 from Freddie wasn't too bad. Every cloud... :D

Samhain

Club Cricketer
I put it on easy mode and it might as well be world class.

Way too hard to bat, this game certainly isn't for the casual gamer.

70 all out is my highest score. Don't even bother doing 50 over matches because I know I'll never bat the overs out.

:(

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
That means the game is good. Most of the people found the game too easy.

zreh

Club Cricketer
For an ODI, I always play 50 over matches. I have not even tried the 20/20 yet. I like to make it realistic so i dont do 10 over slogs.

My highest score in a 50 over match is 239/9 (50 overs) with India (Raghina(created players) 107*) (Laxman 53*) against Australia 242/6 (49.1 overs) ( Ponting 96*) ( Clarke 75*)

This is on easy diffuculty BTW. :D

Sarwanfan

School Cricketer
im 11 i got my sats on friday i got 5 in english and 4 in maths and 4 in science im a computer genius but i need help from ste and murtazah to create a cheat dati want which is 2 players dat arent in i know u can do dat on create player bbut i want our player to be legends like gordon greenidge and courtney walsh and if we work very hard i will try 2 do a replica of w.c grace or sir don bradman so if ste and murtuzah r interested make a post

willv88

Club Cricketer
do any of u with the game know of any way to change the cpu's team.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Sarwanfan said:
im 11 i got my sats on friday i got 5 in english and 4 in maths and 4 in science im a computer genius but i need help from ste and murtazah to create a cheat dati want which is 2 players dat arent in i know u can do dat on create player bbut i want our player to be legends like gordon greenidge and courtney walsh and if we work very hard i will try 2 do a replica of w.c grace or sir don bradman so if ste and murtuzah r interested make a post
Can somebody translate that into English?

Users who are viewing this thread