Hindi Cinema Discussion

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Why the heck do you regard 16 december as one of the good movies. I think it was a pathetic movie, with pathetic acting.

Are you nuts? I should thank PC for somehow making me watch this hell of a great film (16th December). ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT EVERY BIT! I have never enjoyed many Indian films which doesnt have recognisable stars. This movie kept me so interested and it was a great thriller (probably could be a Hollywood inspiration, but such films are rare for the Indian audience). Focuses on the India-Pakistan war and its effects. The acting wasnt unbearable. In fact, some of it was very good (Milind Soman, Danny Denzongpa and Sushant Singh)

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Are you nuts? I should thank PC for somehow making me watch this hell of a great film (16th December). ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT EVERY BIT! I have never enjoyed many Indian films which doesnt have recognisable stars. This movie kept me so interested and it was a great thriller (probably could be a Hollywood inspiration, but such films are rare for the Indian audience). Focuses on the India-Pakistan war and its effects. The acting wasnt unbearable. In fact, some of it was very good (Milind Soman, Danny Denzongpa and Sushant Singh)
You probably haven't watched some of the good Indian movies then.

He compared it to films like Lagaan, Chakh de India etc., which imo are far better than 16th December.

Go watch some good Indian movies and then come back.

Shivam990

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
LOL:laugh:rtfl,India Tv=worst channel ever,no one can beat him

I think you need to improve your english.
The Sentence - ' India Tv=worst channel ever,no one can beat him.'
It should be - India Tv=worst channel ever,no one can beat it.
Him or her is only used for a person.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
You probably haven't watched some of the good Indian movies then.

He compared it to films like Lagaan, Chakh de India etc., which imo are far better than 16th December.

Go watch some good Indian movies and then come back.

I have watched a lot of the good Indian movies (e.g. Lagaan, A Wednesday, Chak De India, Mumbai Meri Jaan, Taare Zameen Par, Rang De Basanti, Parineeta, etc). I am a hardcore Bollywood movie watcher. I watch all kinds of movies (the inance commercial movies, and the good and realistic ones). What really hit me about 16 December was the gripping narration of the story (the story was a usual thriller; nuclear bomb being used to destroy India and how they diffuse it) but the screenplay/narration worked big time. Kept me really hooked. And the performances fit the script (werent great performances, but flowed with the narration).

I guess he said 'good movies like Lagaan, Chak De India, 16 December' etc. He didnt compare the films. He was just giving a list of good films. Lot of people make this mistake. They are good films, maybe not in the same league (because in the category of good films, there could be 'great films', 'really good ones' and the 'good ones'). He just said whatever he remembered at that time.

P

pcfan123

I think you need to improve your english.
The Sentence - ' India Tv=worst channel ever,no one can beat him.'
It should be - India Tv=worst channel ever,no one can beat it.
Him or her is only used for a person.

I think you need to stop being a prick. I can show you many of your own posts with horrible English. I am surprised you have not been banned yet for admitting to using pirated copies of games.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
I have watched a lot of the good Indian movies (e.g. Lagaan, A Wednesday, Chak De India, Mumbai Meri Jaan, Taare Zameen Par, Rang De Basanti, Parineeta, etc). I am a hardcore Bollywood movie watcher. I watch all kinds of movies (the inance commercial movies, and the good and realistic ones). What really hit me about 16 December was the gripping narration of the story (the story was a usual thriller; nuclear bomb being used to destroy India and how they diffuse it) but the screenplay/narration worked big time. Kept me really hooked. And the performances fit the script (werent great performances, but flowed with the narration).

I guess he said 'good movies like Lagaan, Chak De India, 16 December' etc. He didnt compare the films. He was just giving a list of good films. Lot of people make this mistake. They are good films, maybe not in the same league (because in the category of good films, there could be 'great films', 'really good ones' and the 'good ones'). He just said whatever he remembered at that time.
It is exactly what I meant, I might not have explained it better myself! :)

Glad to know there's another person who found the movie interesting. :)

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Love Aaj Kal movie is good really a worth watch! great story and really something diffrent love story like we had in Jab we Met, great work by Imtiaz Ali.

:clap 4/5

Luck was average movie, after Race, Dus, the action movies are gone too far our expectation , Luck failed to touch the line, some songs are good, Shruti Hasan acted well (though a revolver in her hand was not suitable) i ll rate it 2/5

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
meh...not into chick flicks !! gimme action and comedy anyday...(except for slapstick)

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I just watch LUCK..and I have to say..the Ending was a joke..LOL:rtfl. everyone in the cinema was laughing because it was soo fake and stupid.:facepalm
Kambakht ishq was just waste of time:facepalm..what a stupid film...Akshay Kumar should retire about that film

Users who are viewing this thread