HMV has started to ship pre-orders

inzii

School Cricketer
My dad's a doctor. I have been going to the hospital to check his mailbox for 2 days now but the game just wont arrive. It's been 8 days now, what's going on HMV??

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Turns out they can't un-cancel my order when I didn't want it cancelled to begin with! Meaning I have to pay an extra 8 pound (About 12-14 bucks), which I didn't want to pay. Oh well, hopefully it goes through this time.

melucas

School Cricketer
I got mine today when I got home from work. Ordered from HMV. I'm in Sydney. I have bowled maybe 50 overs and batted around the same and first impressions are I am really liking this game. If your not too fussed about animations, stats or things that don't happen on the pitch then this is a good game. Best cricket game I have played love the action cam for both batting and bowling. Catching is a little more difficult and with a few tweaks it will probably be even better. I was a cynic but purchased because it was cheap. Much better than the PS3 version of Ashes.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I did a little Irish Jig when I saw it in the mailbox, cute neighbor saw me doing it and laughed but I honestly don't give a ████. Im too excited.

Lucky you to have a cute neighbour. Mine are at the opposite end of the scale...

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
My dad's a doctor. I have been going to the hospital to check his mailbox for 2 days now but the game just wont arrive. It's been 8 days now, what's going on HMV??

Mine didn't arrive either. I even went to the post office twice to check :mad:

Well I casually walked to the letter box after work, saw a letter hanging out of it, then peered inside.....AND THERE IT WAS!!!!

Got inside, ripped it open, looked at my housemate and said "You know the old saying, don't judge a book by it's cover" and tossed it to him.

His response: "WTF STUART FLIPPING BROAD?????!!!!"

So everything tasted better, feels better, looks better, the grass is green, the sun is shining - I have International Cricket 10. I am one of the first in Aus to have it?

alioz

Club Cricketer
and me....although i ordered through ebay so i dont like my chances

Robot Bowler

School Cricketer
Got it! My copy arrived yesterday in the post. I was worried it would not get here but it did right on time. I hope the rest of you get it soon because you will love this game!

D

Dutch

I just got the game, retrieved from my mailbox. At last! :yes

Cool Cap'n . Let us know what you think of it! If you get some time between trips to the fridge that is!:p (Nah, I know your type, you'll have the fridge setup right next to you!:))

Users who are viewing this thread