• No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
BBC Sport Overlay

Here it is for you people, it doesn't exist but if BBC had the rights it would look something like this.

Enjoy :cheers

DOWNLOAD FROM HERE :D

Attachments

• BBCOverlayPreview.png
    BBCOverlayPreview.png
    64.3 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Andrew Flintoff International Cricket 2006
mainlogo25kc.png

This is the start of a new project for every England fan who has BLIC but wants it to be personalised to an England player e.g. Andrew Flintoff. So I am going do so, here are the basic things I hope to change :

*New Logo - done
*England Background
*New Loading Screens
*England Duck
*Fully updated England Roster
*Improved Flintoff face, (I will work extremely hard to make it look 100% Realistic)
*New startup video
*Flintoff Woodworm Flame

If there are any more suggestions, (I cannot change the gameplay), then please say.

Background

The Background is in testing stages at the moment, here is a preview :

flintoffpreview0re.png

The only problem I have are the moving people in the background and it looks pretty ugly. Does anybody know how to change/get rid of the moving background?

Last edited:

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Flintoff Flame

Here is the Woodworm Flame as used by Andrew Flintoff to go into AFIC 2006, this is only a preview at the moment but it took me quite a bit of time to do - made 100% from scratch and I'm quite happy with it.

flamepreview7aq.png

hondeyho

International Cricketer
I now know what the problem is with the people in the background - they are in a file called Carousel.pcm in my Gui_Lara. I want to know from people who own RPIC are those people a different colour or are they still the same browny colour?

More stuff coming up - I'm still working on the background.

hondeyho

International Cricketer
I'm finished with the backgrounds, sorry they don't look as good as in the original screenshot but I've added a hint of blue so it doesn't clash with the "Carousel". I'm currently doing the loading screens and transitions at the moment but I'm having problems with the alignment so it could take a while :(

Anyway here is the finished background, (how do you edit the menu colours?)

Attachments

• BackgroundPreview.png
    BackgroundPreview.png
    109.4 KB · Views: 98

hondeyho

International Cricketer
OK Completely different subject but hey! New Zealand's 20/20 kit which they used against West Indies.

Enjoy :cheers

GET FROM HERE :D

Attachments

• NZGoldPreview.png
    NZGoldPreview.png
    16 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

gaurav_indian

International Coach
hondeyho you are doing a great job man! I haven't played BLIC2005 so far but the way you are making patches for BLIC2005 I might try this game.Can you tell me whether this game is better than EA Cricket 2005 or not?What are BLIC2005 features that separates it from the EA one?

sukh

Club Cricketer
hondeyho said:
I'm finished with the backgrounds, sorry they don't look as good as in the original screenshot but I've added a hint of blue so it doesn't clash with the "Carousel". I'm currently doing the loading screens and transitions at the moment but I'm having problems with the alignment so it could take a while :(

Anyway here is the finished background, (how do you edit the menu colours?)
Can do do 1 of Sachin Tendulkar Please :upray

Users who are viewing this thread