How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

boozemonster

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
2010 Zimbabwe have now won 4 test series bangx2 windies and a lucky win by one wicket against sri lanka, still aint found any bowlers yet just a few hit and miss batsmen who average around 40.

Sureshot

Executive member
After winning the 20-20 with Middlesex last year I finished bottom of the group this time around. Injuries and poor form didn't help. Shah can't score a run for love nor money atm.

My young leggie, Roy Gratrix is going well 20 wickets @ 33. Not too shabby.

rumblah

Club Cricketer
Possibly delisting Oliver Newby and Mullaney from Lancashire when my current season, 2008 finishes.

Last edited:

Dutch..

School Cricketer
Sri Lanka november 2007, won every series in the past year except for a 1-1 test series draw against India. Won the World Cup with Samaraweera scoring most runs and taking most wickets in it. 22 wickets at 20 and 524 runs at 58:)
Muralitharan averages 49.xx with the ball now, I guess he'll be dropped for the next series if he doesn't take wickets in the coming game v Australia. I've got some players in and out of the squad, but my XI is pretty stable.
in ODI's there's one bowling slot available fot either kulasekara or boteju and one batting slot for the first to make runs ... I tried several.
in tests I just dropped Tharanga for Kapugedera, the fifth bowling slot is for Kulasekara or Indrasiri, depending on the wicket, Gamage could get a spot if Murali is dropped, because Indrasiri will then probably play every match

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
I've got back into my long length Somerset game. I got screwed over by the World Cup (As you never get a warning of when it is, which annoys me) so I really bombed in the Challenge Trophy, not sure why to be honest as I'm normally pretty solid. Doing OK in County, as I managed to draw a lot of games and I'm into the 20/20 semis. I'm in 2020 and have finished top of the Pro League every year, yet I've started that with a 4 run loss.

Sureshot

Executive member
I'm NOT having fun, my Middlesex team are crumbling, and it doesn't help that Joyce has been called up by England again and finally has a Test hundred to his name! I'm fubar'd. Relying on youth at the moment, Broad is still out of form, struggling to find someone to tie an end in the 40 over league.

nicksy111

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I've just started a career with the West Indies, on Normal dificulty. I beat Zimbabwe 6 - 1 in the ODI series, with Brian Lara my best batsman and Daren Powell my best bowler, ODI and Test series' against India to come

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
Ah, just finished another season. I've signed Chawla again, so should be an easier year. I had four players retire, and I couldn't find a new backup keeper, so any injuries and I'm pretty screwed.

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
I think I've had him for 3 different seasons and he takes wickets in literally every game, in a reliable sense, in that time he's become India's best bowler and is more than capable of batting at 8 in Test cricket. He's a very good bowler as he gets older and he turns into a decent batsman. I'd recommend him to anyone, after 3-4 game years if you want to be certain though. I think he's about 31 or so in my game now, so a good long term prospect if you can get him.

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
I've just had a look on my game and he averages 25+ with the bat in Test Cricket and about 22 with the ball.

Sureshot

Executive member
I had Yorkshire at home (they are top I'm 3rd in 2nd Division) I thought how I could beat them. I reckoned on a seaming track and bowl them out cheaply. Did that 117 all out Hall 7-32, got to 208, but they then put on 450. I haven't batted yet but it's a case of getting a draw.

JD finally contributed with a 5 wicket haul to help beat Derbyshire.

Users who are viewing this thread