How are you doing in your career?

Can you sim a few seasons to get your stats up before accepting selection to a state team? Does this work?

If you're going to do that, why not just create yourself in the Academy as you want, assign yourself to a team, and then start career as an already existing player? Wouldn't that effectively solve the problem if you want to skip club level and have better stamina?

Not sure if it's happening to anyone else as I haven't read through the forum properly but there are so many over throws when my player is bowling. Happens at least 2-3 times per innings. I have had 3 dropped catches off my bowling in the last 2 games (mind you I'm playing for Australia) which have been all straight forward catches. So frustrating.

i got to national level for sri lanka and playing a test series vs zimbabwe and half the names for zimbabwe have duplicated in the lineup - has this issue been picked up? is there a fix? my friend said he got to national level for australia and the test team had 4 m.starcs in there - can it be fixed?

i got to national level for sri lanka and playing a test series vs zimbabwe and half the names for zimbabwe have duplicated in the lineup - has this issue been picked up? is there a fix? my friend said he got to national level for australia and the test team had 4 m.starcs in there - can it be fixed?
This has been picked up, and the fault lies with the career mode linking, if a downloaded player is linked to more than one team the career mode sees it has separated players, in short there is no fix for this as this time....

this is getting really annoying, I'm getting offers for the New Zealand t20 cup the Bangladesh t20 the Caribbean t20 the t20 slam the big bash etc etc but I'm never getting offers for county championship or one day cricket, and now when I accept an offer I don't play any games even though my rating is far better than most of the players on the team, I'm in 2021! Still having to turn out for my local club as well, all a bit rubbish to be honest.

Has anyone had any issue with getting select for FC cricket? Im into year 2020 now with a rating of 72. Ive just been selected for the IPL and played in numerous others but never seem to get called upto FC or One Day comps (English County Championship/One Day), despite them both saying expecting to be selected. I think ive been selected for Aus,Eng, Pak, NZ, WI and now just recently Ind T20. Recently declined all offers to see whether that would work but doesnt seem to make a difference. Im an Allrounder with a T20 average of about 25-30 bowling stats fairly similar. Any suggestions?

Did you get this issue sorted? I have EXACTLY the same problem;
In year 2020
Offered all T20 contracts
'Expecting Selection' on all formats

Not getting selected for first class county sides at all. I had the same issue in a previous career before I started it afresh, only for it to happen again. So frustrating.

Can anyone shed any light on this?!

In year 2020

Not getting selected for first class county sides at all. I had the same issue in a previous career before I started it afresh, only for it to happen again. So frustrating.

Same for me

The batting has really clicked since I found out leaving a ball boosts your stamina, hit a 248 not out and a 250 in my last 2 innings. Hopefully an international call up isn't far off.

In year 2020

Haven't played it much more - but I think I completed my first IPL season ( realistically I was at 7 in the order vice 5 for other teams) however still not had one offer for FC or One day. I would have thought that should be the first offer after club cricket of which like DBC14 you should automatically have to play through them each season. T20 league selection should come after good T20 performances in your countries T20 tournament. I also found squad selection, whilst slightly better than DBC14, it's still very static (teams hardly ever change)

this is getting really annoying, I'm getting offers for the New Zealand t20 cup the Bangladesh t20 the Caribbean t20 the t20 slam the big bash etc etc but I'm never getting offers for county championship or one day cricket, and now when I accept an offer I don't play any games even though my rating is far better than most of the players on the team, I'm in 2021! Still having to turn out for my local club as well, all a bit rubbish to be honest.
We may have to report this in the bug section as there's at least 3 of us with the same issue.

Started fresh after playing some casual matches and reading the batting guide about wether to play front or back foot and to correctly read the fielding layout, knocked 37 on my debut for greensborough haha, love the game.

I've played One Days and 4 Days for my Domestic team, T20's in english and bangladesh, accepted offers for almost everywhere now, but maybe their seasons clash so if you play for the one u dont play for another?

Users who are viewing this thread