How are you doing in your career?

cmanbarto

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Are you using the calendar to move forward or the main advance to next event tile?
I'm using the main advance to move forward fixtures m. Haven't checked the team rating yet but an using downloaded teams - which I'm assuming everyone is using ?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I started career with default teams till bigger patches come....am playing FC for SA domestic so far..t20 in eng...SA...and BBL

TCGaming16

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Doing pretty well in my Career so far and the series is coming along nicely. Tasmania First Class Debut

SebG

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hey guys
Been playing career mode for a while now been playing in all the domestic forms but no sign of a call up to play for the English national team and not showing on selection status please help??

I have the same problem....No one has replied to me on here, however I think the only national team you can play for is Australia and you would need to start your career in Australia. If that is the case, it is quite frankly ridiculous!

D

Deleted member 46200

I started career with default teams till bigger patches come....am playing FC for SA domestic so far..t20 in eng...SA...and BBL

This does seem to be the best practice to use defaults (without team logos but the kits are fine).

francisjery

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have the same problem....No one has replied to me on here, however I think the only national team you can play for is Australia and you would need to start your career in Australia. If that is the case, it is quite frankly ridiculous!
No. I started a career in Tamilnadu club level and got selected for Indian national team. Many players have started in different clubs in different countries and have got selected for national team. Not sure I understood the question correctly.

cmanbarto

Club Cricketer
No. I started a career in Tamilnadu club level and got selected for Indian national team. Many players have started in different clubs in different countries and have got selected for national team. Not sure I understood the question correctly.
Maybe he just hasnt seen anyone post that, there seems to be an issue for some of us with getting selected for FC and One Day in the English league, that being said ive seen some people post issues in these forums that i dont have, which is annoying in a way. Im happy to delete and start again - not too fussed about xp points - as some other seems to be. Getting slightly bored of my career now im just bouncing between T20 leagues. Might try another country see how i get on, not too fussed about playing in England.

Dillyboy81

School Cricketer
Maybe he just hasnt seen anyone post that, there seems to be an issue for some of us with getting selected for FC and One Day in the English league, that being said ive seen some people post issues in these forums that i dont have, which is annoying in a way. Im happy to delete and start again - not too fussed about xp points - as some other seems to be. Getting slightly bored of my career now im just bouncing between T20 leagues. Might try another country see how i get on, not too fussed about playing in England.
Yeah I'm also bored of 1st class and t20s you surely must get selected soon going to stick with it for a few more seasons see what happens

cmanbarto

Club Cricketer
Just started a new career - Aussie player and there's is a lot of international selection options for a variety of Australias upcoming matches in a variety of formats. Completely absent when I started my career in the English league.

cmanbarto

Club Cricketer
Just randomly created a number of careers - England and SA have 0 value for all teams and when you go on selection status no national scenarios . I just and Indian career and Australian, when the teams values are normal, and hey presto national selections status is there. So the 0 value is definitely the reason why. I'll play an Australian career for the time being.

kulch

Club Captain
Just started a new career - Aussie player and there's is a lot of international selection options for a variety of Australias upcoming matches in a variety of formats. Completely absent when I started my career in the English league.

Perhaps the opportunity to play for england turns up in other countries calendar which is realistic considering most of the English squad isn't from there:p

SamSam7

School Cricketer
Just randomly created a number of careers - England and SA have 0 value for all teams and when you go on selection status no national scenarios . I just and Indian career and Australian, when the teams values are normal, and hey presto national selections status is there. So the 0 value is definitely the reason why. I'll play an Australian career for the time being.

Interesting. Is that with default teams or downloaded teams? For me, the only '0 OV' values are for the user created teams that I've downloaded

Users who are viewing this thread