Why does career mode feel broken?

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We clearly move in different universes then....
To be honest, apart from the usual thing, the word "cum" is used exactly the way I narrated, in my part of the world. It's too common and obvious here! Heck, even job interviews ads contain such use, i.e, designer cum developer jobs, etc. Google can vouch 4 me! ;)

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
To be honest, apart from the usual thing, the word "cum" is used exactly the way I narrated, in my part of the world. It's too common and obvious here! Heck, even job interviews ads contain such use, i.e, designer cum developer jobs, etc. Google can vouch 4 me! ;)

Don't worry, I am not now disputing what you are saying, but simply in my world cum only means one thing and it ain't 'and' !

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Shouldn't we be talking about why Career Mode on DBC17 is a let down instead of Cum lol.

Zimrahil I guess you wake up early.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Shouldn't we be talking about why Career Mode on DBC17 is a let down instead of Cum lol.

Lol

Yeah I am working from home this week so plenty of chill time....

TomEmilioDavies

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I can't even play international cricket on career mode. I have accepted offers for a call up, and it even says that I am a regular member or expecting selection, but the games just never show up, I advance and it never comes up. I look back on the fixtures and it says the matches have already been played, but i was never involved.

Skankhunt 42

Banned
I can't even play international cricket on career mode. I have accepted offers for a call up, and it even says that I am a regular member or expecting selection, but the games just never show up, I advance and it never comes up. I look back on the fixtures and it says the matches have already been played, but i was never involved.

How long you're seeing this? I can say, it happens if you're playing as a regular member or captain of your domestic side (not the town level). Just wait for the domestic season to end and the global t20 teams will call you up if your selection status is showing "expecting selection"!

Show me a screenshot of your selection status

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I was playing a match last night and my player was on 40*. We were 3 down. I then skip to the next time I'm facing and suddnely we are 5 down. I checked the scorecard to see if someone made a duck and to my surprise the batsman who I thought made a duck actually made 30 off 60 balls and apparently I didn't face a ball during his entire innings. What are the odds of that?

Skankhunt 42

Banned
I was playing a match last night and my player was on 40*. We were 3 down. I then skip to the next time I'm facing and suddnely we are 5 down. I checked the scorecard to see if someone made a duck and to my surprise the batsman who I thought made a duck actually made 30 off 60 balls and apparently I didn't face a ball during his entire innings. What are the odds of that?

oh! you must be playing Dire Bewilder Cricket 2017 game developed by BA........ is that right? ;)

D

Deleted member 46200

No just 'up' all night...[DOUBLEPOST=1502389535][/DOUBLEPOST]
Small to none... More disappointment.[DOUBLEPOST=1502389579][/DOUBLEPOST]
oh! you must be playing Dire Bewilder Cricket 2017 game developed by BA........ is that right? ;)
Lost???

I hope the tasty Mexican snack can shed light...[DOUBLEPOST=1502389643][/DOUBLEPOST]
Were you sending texts to your old country folk and thought you saw a twitter feed about you... ?

D

Deleted member 46200

I'm easy either way.... Let's talk arrivals and departures wether they're late or early, but I hope not... ?

Users who are viewing this thread