Why does career mode feel broken?

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not sure about 'Dire Bewilder Cricket 2017' what does this mean... ?
Well, that was just playing with words! I just renamed the game, with the words i feel, describes the game, the developers and us! Check the description below! :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170811-125018.png
    Screenshot_20170811-125018.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 167
  • Screenshot_20170811-124810.png
    Screenshot_20170811-124810.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Not sure about 'Dire Bewilder Cricket 2017' what does this mean... ?
I love your new profile pic miss caroline, your sweet face reminds me why I always cum back for more!!!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I love your new profile pic miss caroline, your sweet face reminds me why I always cum back for more!!!

She's going to be really pissed by that remark, as current avatar is woman from the Trivago advert :eek:

However, the reaction for everyone else is: :lol

D

Deleted member 46200

Which one is that I currently have the Trivago girl up, many thanks for your forward but welcome comment x

Just for the record it is actually Mrs. But I can be a Miss with some flatory.[DOUBLEPOST=1502477854][/DOUBLEPOST]
She's going to be really pissed by that remark, as current avatar is woman from the Trivago advert :eek:

However, the reaction for everyone else is: :lol
Good job it wasn't the Villa logo... ?

kasabian21

International Coach

RLL 4 is largely getting torn to pieces for being buggy and seeming to have been released too early much like DBC17. It's a massive shame as I am a huge fan of BA, but I suppose $$$ talk and games are more likely to be rushed and under-tested nowadays just to ensure more games/itterations are released to line the pockets of those at the top of the tree. Something definitely smells fishy. I can't see Ross being ok with rushing games and releasing them so buggy. Must be stuff going on behind the scenes.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
This game is testing my patience big time, playing the NZ T20 comp. Captaining as well, play two games, win both of them. Then I advance to next date, it skips the rest of the T20 comp, also 2 matches of the NZ one day comp and Big Bash. How the fearsome tweak is this acceptable? First the stats, then randomly skipping a tournament you are the captain of. What the hell is going on team?

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia

I don't know, the writer is a Bulldogs fan so I wouldn't trust the review :P Most of the comments seem to be sticking up for the game. It's also got a 8.6 user metacritic after 13 reviews vs 7.2 for DBC 17 after 18 reviews.

Without having played it of course (Rugby League is a bad game at the best of times) it would appear to be a better representation than DBC 17 after 9 months of patching

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Which one is that I currently have the Trivago girl up, many thanks for your forward but welcome comment x

Just for the record it is actually Mrs. But I can be a Miss with some flatory.
Righto trivago!!! Does your husband/wife even know your on this site... or what?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread