Why does career mode feel broken?

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
:rolleyes ... hmmm interesting question.

Put it this way if I were a twistie in a cheezel packet pretending to be a cheezel... then that would be pretty f#@king weird, right?

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I don't know, the writer is a Bulldogs fan so I wouldn't trust the review :P Most of the comments seem to be sticking up for the game. It's also got a 8.6 user metacritic after 13 reviews vs 7.2 for DBC 17 after 18 reviews.

Without having played it of course (Rugby League is a bad game at the best of times) it would appear to be a better representation than DBC 17 after 9 months of patching

To play devil's advocate, DBC 17's rating on metacritic is a whopping 8.2 as well (check out the link below)...
Don Bradman Cricket 17 for Xbox One Reviews - Metacritic

Point is metacritic review for niche games doesn't mean much as there are a handful of reviewers. For niche games, feedback on forum for that sport/game is a truer reflection of the game.

D

Deleted member 46200

Righto trivago!!! Does your husband/wife even know your on this site... or what?
Are you trying to say I'm a lesbian now... ? After, "your sweet face reminds me why I always cum back for more" make your mind up... ?[DOUBLEPOST=1502731098][/DOUBLEPOST]
:rolleyes ... hmmm interesting question.

Put it this way if I were a twistie in a cheezel packet pretending to be a cheezel... then that would be pretty f#@king weird, right?
I think I understand what you're talking about... ?

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
To play devil's advocate, DBC 17's rating on metacritic is a whopping 8.2 as well (check out the link below)...
Don Bradman Cricket 17 for Xbox One Reviews - Metacritic

Point is metacritic review for niche games doesn't mean much as there are a handful of reviewers. For niche games, feedback on forum for that sport/game is a truer reflection of the game.

Fair point, but I think its says more about how easily pleased Xboxers are vs PS4 than anything else... "Ooh look, a game, finally!... BEST GAME EVER!"

grkrama

National Board President
The only thing that guy reviewing rll4 says bad about the game is graphics arent good and that he cant push two buttons together to do a pass. I cant take a review like that seriously, rll4 forums people there are actually bashing the review, so the game must be good on some level. Its certainly seems a much polished release than 17.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The only thing that guy reviewing rll4 says bad about the game is graphics arent good and that he cant push two buttons together to do a pass. I cant take a review like that seriously, rll4 forums people there are actually bashing the review, so the game must be good on some level. Its certainly seems a much polished release than 17.
Will DBC17 get some polishing?? That is what all are longing for..

Skankhunt 42

Banned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
get some polishing??
Yeah! try "polish"ing your dreamy eyes! May be you can see the reality!
To keep you encouraged, recently there was a tiny beta update rolled out for DBC 17. We all can't have it though, so please stop asking! Also we don't know what that was all about because none of the beta testers yet responded out loud about that!

G'daY!

Users who are viewing this thread