How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters

ricky87

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks Ross - lost for words right now.

Simulating the match until its your turn to bowl takes away the fun. You could be a part time spinner lets say and only bowl a couple of overs in a match.

But we don't necessarily need to simulate - we can watch the AI bat and bowl while we field ourselves. This is going to be a REAL cricket experience! :)

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not true. Nothing was better than hearing codemasters were to stop being involved with cricket.

Codemasters, like 505, paid for someone else to make the game.... Same same

sahilnatu

Club Captain
Thanks Ross - lost for words right now.

But we don't necessarily need to simulate - we can watch the AI bat and bowl while we field ourselves. This is going to be a REAL cricket experience! :)

Not in a test match, I fear. Imagine standing at 2nd slip the whole afternoon.:p

D

Dutch

Not in a test match, I fear. Imagine standing at 2nd slip the whole afternoon.:p

But if you dont want to you dont have to, you just sim. I think be a pro is more realistic as I can only control my own actions. I am sure that as I move up the ranks I will get noticed by other teams..........

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I take it this is rather than, instead of as well as, a career mode in which you control a whole team. Obviously, on Fifa you have the option for both.

sahilnatu

Club Captain
But if you dont want to you dont have to, you just sim. I think be a pro is more realistic as I can only control my own actions. I am sure that as I move up the ranks I will get noticed by other teams..........

True, this mode is more realistic.
Would love to hear from Ross if the game only considers the runs you score or wickets you bag, or does it consider your performance based on the match situation?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I take it this is rather than, instead of as well as, a career mode in which you control a whole team. Obviously, on Fifa you have the option for both.

That is correct.

As others have pointed out, we already have the tech and team management worked well on Rugby League, it was not as fun as we would like for cricket and it was hard for it to make complete sense, so it was dropped.

We have set a high quality bar for this game and despite the mode being finished it did not hit that bar.

Users who are viewing this thread