How are you doing in your school?

Do you like your school

• Total voters

Dipak

ICC Board Member
The school starts at 8:45 am, I should be there around 8:15.
And it ends at 7:40 pm and we'll return to home by 8:15 pm.
We're spending nearly 12 hours in school. Daily there will be daily test and revision. That's it as our portions were already been taught.
That's so useless.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Today was my first day after 80 days holidays , hm , well everyone in my class was saying even my teachers were saying that these 80 days holidays ran briskly .

Gurjot95

National Board President
You guys seriously STILL have holidays? My summer vacations were over on 15th July. You should feel lucky about it instead of moaning about ending of vacations.

Gurjot95

National Board President
We have a summer vacations for a month, max 40 days. But it's not only that, being a non-medical student I have to spend 6 continuous hours on single tuition during vacations and kids in this thread are making big fuss of vacations being only for 80 days. I say they should feel lucky that they have got time to enjoy their life. 12 years is not a age to think about life, they should enjoy school life as much as they can. It's matter of 6 months till I get admission in college or so.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
My vacation was for just 1 month. Some 27 days I believe.

You guys must be incredibly lucky to have such big holidays.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Today was my first day after 80 days holidays , hm , well everyone in my class was saying even my teachers were saying that these 80 days holidays ran briskly .
Stop cribbing. At least you get that much holidays, believe me, after tenth standard's 100 day vacations, you're going to be really busy.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Stop cribbing. At least you get that much holidays, believe me, after tenth standard's 100 day vacations, you're going to be really busy.

AH ! I am just saying that my vacations finished very quickly , you know why ? because I was busy .:rolleyes and I got vacation work , I did all and I did,nt enjoyed my vacations and now teachers are saying that they give vacation work for just a a little work , I think I over worked in vacations . Really like to kill them now .:rolleyes

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
AH ! I am just saying that my vacations finished very quickly , you know why ? because I was busy .:rolleyes and I got vacation work , I did all and I did,nt enjoyed my vacations and now teachers are saying that they give vacation work for just a a little work , I think I over worked in vacations . Really like to kill them now .:rolleyes

You were busy for 80 days? I'd like to know your work please.

Maybe we can discuss it in this thread?

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
You were busy for 80 days? I'd like to know your work please.

Maybe we can discuss it in this thread?

I'll tell you my work privately if you wnat .:D

Users who are viewing this thread