India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I got a school where there is no pressure of studies though they focus on festival programmes, exhibitions etc..
My school also does have a much pressure of Christian festivals and the studies are also done quite seriously.

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
My school also does have a much pressure of Christian festivals and the studies are also done quite seriously.
But in my school, studies are taken very lightly. Here the exam paper is also made very easy dunno why is it so as previously I was in a serious school so I face many problems here

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
But in my school, studies are taken very lightly. Here the exam paper is also made very easy dunno why is it so as previously I was in a serious school so I face many problems here
In which class are you studying?

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Same here Activities and Exhibition are very focused.
I am studying in my school when i was 4 :D.
On this month 5th November I won a 3rd Prize in my Project in whole Karachi City.It was really a proud moment :)

Last edited:

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
On 5th November I won a 3rd Prize in my Project in whole Karachi City.It was really a proud moment :)
But according to the central board of India, the students who are in 11th and taken Pcm as their stream have to prepare for JEE Exams which are the exams for engineering entrance and are supposed to be given after 12th so we have to manage two kinds of studies

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
On 5th November I won a 3rd Prize in my Project in whole Karachi City.It was really a proud moment :)
But according to the central board of India, the students who are in 11th and taken Pcm as their stream have to prepare for JEE Exams which are the exams for engineering entrance and are supposed to be given after 12th so we have to manage two kinds of studies

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
So are you focusing on it?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Wow, the school system in India and Pakistan seems so complicated to me. Here in Germany it's much simpler.

Bourne

Banned
My school haves MONTHLY ASSESMENT EVERY MONTH NOw its from 17 dec to 22 dec

Users who are viewing this thread