How are you doing in your school?

Do you like your school

• Total voters
i am currently in class 10 in 9 expect sanskrit i got good marks in every subject achieved 87 percent 2nd position in class in rajasthan board

vettelmaster

Banned
i am currently in class 8 i am the topper of class i am very intelligent i always come first i study in mayoor school top school of ajmer so i got 96 percent in total and 100 marks in maths and computer i just turned 13 few months ago my exams are from 19 sep

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
83 % (A1) 9TH
74 % (A) 10TH

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i am currently in class 10 in 9 expect sanskrit i got good marks in every subject achieved 87 percent 2nd position in class in rajasthan board

i am currently in class 8 i am the topper of class i am very intelligent i always come first i study in mayoor school top school of ajmer so i got 96 percent in total and 100 marks in maths and computer i just turned 13 few months ago my exams are from 19 sep

that's quite a talent you have, considering you two apparently are the same person.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm pretty surprised that you managed to pass English.

generally; you find that us native speakers and those who don't speak a whole lot type in a similar way

its mostly because i'm either lazy or phone posting, though!!!

Dipak

ICC Board Member
joker.gif

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
64% and Im still in top 10 in my class.
Didn't even study a word for em.
Thank god that I got savee in the practicals and was able to push myself to a vetter percentile than 64..

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've finally left my school. It's not because of me getting tired of going to school or anything like that, I in fact loved going to my school. It used to be a good walk from home to school and enjoying the weather was another cool thing about it. The reason behind me leaving school is lack of good IGCSE teachers, my biology teacher, who taught my brother left the school in this vacation and my favorite teacher of sociology left Kuwait for a Canada move as well. So, I'm now joining an institute, apparently they say that they'll have all my course finished in just 3 months which means that I may give the O-Level exams in the next May-June. If that's true then going to school wasn't just not having well education but was getting a year wasted, school had a planning of having our exams in 2016. Well, I hope the institute is right about what they say.

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Institutes,as in you are saying,might make it a little hectic for you.Although I wouldnt say that school approach is bad/pathetic,they dont let the load settle on the students.
Anyways,it sounds good to believe,you,I guess are not at higher education..more like class 10th or 11th according to our pattern here.Id say that it can be completed even before 3 months

Users who are viewing this thread