Do you like your school

• Total voters

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Exams started today! Had EMS which destroyed me and my friends, some questions were so stupid with the lack of info that was given... Got science tomorrow, hoping I can crack a 90% to laugh at all the people who think they're smarter then me :facepalm.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ministry of education is planning an IQ test competition, in which every student form all around the Kuwait will take part in and that includes me. :p Not sure why the hell someone would want to do this but I feel like it's a big opportunity for someone like me. :spy the final results will be up on 20th. I don't know how the system goes but whatever it is just wish me good luck.

Varun

ICC Board Member
I had the second best score in the whole country in the IQ section of FIITJEE's Talent Reward Exam back in the day. I don't care anymore, but heh.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Real_zps9700d862.jpg

----------

Not a good picture I know, but just looks at the result.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
to get used to this place though.

Getting used to things is just a part of life. Don't worry, you will soon start feeling like you're home.

The Nihilist

School Cricketer
Have taken Maths, Physics, Chemistry (MPC, here) as my core subjects after passing out in 10th. Do I like them? No. Not one bit. Do I regret it? No. It inspires me to achieve everything else in this world.

Users who are viewing this thread