How are you doing in your school?

Do you like your school

• Total voters

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah and I can't learn anything unless I know its meaning and that is why I always top in Science .All the boys learn by their tongue or whatever you say .:p

Which grade are you in?

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
GCSE's around the corner. Doing 17 in total, most of them being stupid languages that i'll never ever need to learn and do extra-curricular for no good reason. That amounts to at least 30 exams in May. That's what you get for being at a Grammar school. FML. :facepalm

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
GCSE's around the corner. Doing 17 in total, most of them being stupid languages that i'll never ever need to learn and do extra-curricular for no good reason. That amounts to at least 30 exams in May. That's what you get for being at a Grammar school. FML. :facepalm

Revise for them mate, I screwed up big time with my GCSE's because I didn't revise

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I am 12 years old and I am in seventh grade .

Varun

ICC Board Member
Seventh grade .:p

Okay, let me tell you something. Few people understand the meaning of the science they are taught, even in higher grades. Not their fault probably, given the science taught in schools is so restricted in nature. You probably don't either. I'm not saying that makes you an idiot, but just keep these things in mind as your grow up, they will help. I'd say look beyond your textbooks - there's so much to science than what is taught in schools. Also, nobody is going to tell you correctly what science is, and how one should do science. You have to gather opinions and experience, and yourself reach a conclusion. And finally, don't believe me blindly. I might be an idiot writing all this.

6ry4nj

International Coach
And finally, don't believe me blindly. I might be an idiot writing all this.
No pallu - Varun happens to be right, so it's okay to believe him blindly (until I tell you to do otherwise, that is)... ;)

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Thanks 6ry4nj but I didn't asked for any suggestions .:p

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Have you read his posts?

Okay, let me tell you something. Few people understand the meaning of the science they are taught, even in higher grades. Not their fault probably, given the science taught in schools is so restricted in nature. You probably don't either. I'm not saying that makes you an idiot, but just keep these things in mind as your grow up, they will help. I'd say look beyond your textbooks - there's so much to science than what is taught in schools. Also, nobody is going to tell you correctly what science is, and how one should do science. You have to gather opinions and experience, and yourself reach a conclusion. And finally, don't believe me blindly. I might be an idiot writing all this.
He's right. You should not restrict yourself to the textbook. When you explore more about the topics in detail. You can understand the topic better. Go beyond the textbook. The textbook omits many things, things which are important. For instance, I read the Special Theory of Relativity yesterday, not in the curriculum, but it's so damn interesting.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
He's right. You should not restrict yourself to the textbook. When you explore more about the topics in detail. You can understand the topic better. Go beyond the textbook. The textbook omits many things, things which are important. For instance, I read the Special Theory of Relativity yesterday, not in the curriculum, but it's so damn interesting.

Ahh, so I see you study physics, one of the subject I did, are you doing particle physics aswell or not.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Today was my Computer exam , I did what all did .:spy

Users who are viewing this thread