How To Make A Team.

C

cheaterr

If you want to create a team this is what you have to do. You must create your own players for your team NO real players. but you can still have names like ponting tendulkar.

Next when you create a player you get 100 points to make your player out of these things:
1)Batting
2)Bowling
3)Fielding
4)Aggresion
5)Running

if you win 3 matches in a row,as a reward you will get 3 create a player points for each player.then you tell me what you want to edit for that player and i will do it

Also you must tell me if the player is a righty or a lefty. and you must inlude bowler type like fast or spinner or if he is a keeper

So this is what you Pm me

1)Team Name
2)Home Ground
3)Coaches Name
4)Contact E-mail
5)A 18 Man Team

PM all this information to me or post it here

R

rasi

Hello. That's a good idea of having fantasy game in our forums. I have a doubt. If you let people use their imaginary players, averages could be extraordinary. There is a main flaw.

C

cheaterr

no, u only get 100 points for a player so if they pick 70 on batting then there bowling will suck, they wont be able to hit hard, and will mostly get run out for no speed. and wont be able to stop anything that gose by them

R

rasi

Get it. How about posting the teams here? Or do you want me to PM you. I think it would be better to post it here so that everybody knows.

R

rasi

Okay, here is my team. This is my favourite team, the club which made me famous in our league and made people recognize my talent. I have played just five league matches for this club though I am still a club member and I am two thousand kilometers from the club. :lol: :lol:

Team Name: The Invincibles

Home Ground: XYZ (We do not have any home-ground. We practice in our 'nets' which is a 120x120 sq.ft. area. For practice matches, we bribe the watchman in a nearby Medical hospital to let us play in their ground.)

Coach: Mr. S.Raghuraman (He is a former player of the club, but is now a junior cricket coach in SAI-Sports Authority of India, and always finds time to coach us in the evenings )

Contact E-mail: [email protected]

The following eleven is generally the playing eleven, in the batting order.

Name............................Bat..Bowl...Fiel...Agg...Run...L/RHB...Bowltype
S.V.Ravinder?(Wkt)....35.....00.....30....15......20.....LHB......Keeper
D.N.Iniyan.....................35.....00.....25....20......20.....LHB...Slow Left China
S.Suresh....................... 30.....00.....30....10......30.....RHB......Offie
K.Karthi.........................30.....00.....25....20......25.....RHB.......Offie
A.Gopal......................... 25.....20.....20....20.....15.....LHB....Rt.Arm Med.
N.Gobinath....................25.....30.....20....10......15.....LHB....Left Arm fast
L.S.Belleconde...............20.....20.....30....15......15.....RHB....Rt.Arm Med.
S.Basheer.....................15......30.....20....15......20.....RHB....Left Arm fast
A.Vikram........................15.....20.....20....15......30.....RHB......Off spin
I.Sudhagar....................15.....30.....30....10......15.....RHB......Off spin
R.Sasi............................15.....30.....30....10......15.....RHB......Leg spin

This set of five is the list of reserves.

S.Srinivasa Rao.............30.....00.....30....20......20.....LHB........Keeper
Ramacandran................30.....00.....30....20......20.....RHB........Leggie
Ravikanth......................15.....25.....20....20......20.....RHB.....Rt. Arm Med.
Venmani Joseph............20.....20.....20....20......20.....RHB.....Rt. Arm Med.
P.P.Rajesh.....................20.....20.....20....20......20.....RHB.....Rt. Slow Med.

We have just sixteen playing members in our club, so I have put up batsmanx and batsmany as batsmen.

Batsmanx......................30.....00.....30....20......20.....RHB........Leggie
Batsmany......................30.....00.....30....20......20.....RHB........Offie

So that's my team. Every player in here is real with real talent. But, these players Ravinder and Gobi are far superior to others. Their talent could be valued as a 150 points. I have cut down their batting and fielding points to accomodate them within the given 100 points.

Interestingly, four of us have played for our state - me, Ravinder ( state team captain ), Gobi and Basheer. So that's the same opening pair for the state and our club in both bat and ball. And, me and Ravinder were picked for the India U-19 trainees camp. I was from Pondicherry, and Ravinder was from Tamil Nadu.

And Cheaterr, Gobi is also a member of our forums, but he is not turning up now, after that incident when someone else logged in as Gobi and posted here that I was nearly dead.

C

cheaterr

Ok , looks like your team has everything but i need to know what bowling type every player is or he will not be entered in the simulator so plz just edit that

wackojacko

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok,

here is my team:
Team name: The Wannabees

Home Ground: Masteron Oval, its our main oval at school, probably the best school ground around. It has i Stand, Sidescreen, turf wickets.

Coach: Ken Lugsdin & Matt Lane (we have 2 coaches)

Contact Email: either [email protected] or [email protected]

Players: (in batting order)

Name......................Bat.......Bowl......Feild.....Agg.....Run.....RH/LHB.........Type
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.Mayes?..............40........00.........20.........10.......30.......RHB..............RH Medium
J.Nunan..................50.........10.........20.........10.......10.......RHB..............Off Spin
L.Djumas(WK)........40.........00.........30..........20.......10......LHB..............Keeper
K.Shah...................30.........00.........30..........20.......20......RHB..............RH Medium
L.Young..................30.........00.........50..........10......10.......LHB..............LH Medium
C.Axias(vc).............20.........30.........20...........20......10......RHB..............RH Medium
D.Keane.................20.........30.........15...........25......10......RHB..............RH Medium
M.Foshini...............10.........40..........20...........20......10......RHB..............RH Fast
B.McLoughlan........10.........50..........10...........20......10......RHB..............RH Fast
K.Saw....................5...........60..........20...........5........10......LHB..............LH Medium
S.Weston...............5...........60..........15...........10......10......RHB..............Leg Spin

Reserves:

J.Barton.................30.........00...........20...........25.......25.....LHB.............LH Medium
A.Jarvis(WK)..........30.........00............40..........20.......10.....RHB.............Keeper
S.Guy.....................20........20............40...........10.......10....RHB..............RH Medium
A.Elias....................10........30............20...........20.......20.....LHB.............Slow Left Orthadox spin
E.Chin.....................5.........30.............50..........5..........10....LHB.............Slow Left Chinamen
A.Verstoop.............10........40.............10..........20.......20.....RHB.............RH Medium
D.Cooper................2.........28..............20..........30.......20....LHB..............LH Medium

Thats my team, this is my real school team.

Last year i was Vice Captain but for some dumb reason they took that away.

C

cheaterr

i am gona tell you the same thing i told Iniyan, you need to include a bowling type for every player

E

ejaz

Hi guys,

Here's my team. Based on the Indian team in the 1983-1885 years, when Inidan cricket had some of the finest times with the World Cup 83, B&H Championships in 84-85 and the Sharjah Cup in 1985 wins. The B&H World Championship was like the first overseas tournament I have seen and I still remember getting up pretty early in the morning to watch the matches and I was like 6 yrs old then. Terrific tournament that for India. So here's my team.

Team: The Champions

Home Ground: XYZ(Cant choose between Eden Gardens or Melbourne, where India won the B&H Championships)

Coach: John Wright (I dont know who the coach was back then so I'm gonna go with the current one)

Contact email: [email protected]

The first eleven are the usual starting eleven

Name......................Bat...........Bowl......... Field.........Agg..........Run.........RH/LHB.....BowlType
==================================================================

R.Shastri..................35............25............15............10............15............RH............LH Orthodox
K.Srikkanth.............. 30............10............15............25............20............RH............Off spin
M.Azharuddin...........40............0..............25............20............15............RH............RH Medium
M.Amarnath............. 5..............20............15............15............15............RH............RH Medium
D.Vengsarkar...........40............0..............20............20............20............RH............RH Medium
S.Gavaskar?.........45............0.............. 25............15............15............RH............RH Medium
Kapil Dev(VC)...........25............45............ 5............ 15............10............RH............RH Fast
S.Kirmani.................25............0..............40............ 15............20............RH............Keeper
R.Binny.................... 20............35............20............15............10............RH............RH Medium Fast
M.Lal........................20............35............15............15............15............RH............RH Medium
L.Sivaramakrishnan. 5..............55............20............10............10............RH............Leg Break
C.Sharma.................20............35............15............15............15............RH............RH Medium Fast
M.Singh....................5..............55............15............15............10............RH............LH Orthodox
B.Sandhu.................5..............50............15............15............15............RH............RH Medium Fast
K.More..................... 20............0..............40............15............25............RH............Keeper
M.Prabhakar............ 30............40............10............10............10............RH............RH Medium Fast
S.Patil...................... 40............5..............20............20............15............RH............RH Medium
K.Azad..................... 30............30............20............10............10............RH............Off spin

Well, there's my team. No left handers ... I wonder if its and advantage or disadvantage !!!! Bwt, is this fantasy cricket for tests or ODI's ??

Kewldude :thumbs:

C

cheaterr

plz no real players even if they arnt cricketers right now

R

ramboy

Here's my team
Teamname:Evolution
Homeground:CLC ground
Manager:Prasanna
e-mail ID:[email protected]

Evolution
Name.................Bat.......Bowl......Feild.....Agg.....Run.....RH/LHB.........Type
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Janakiram......... 50........ 00.........20........ 10....... 20...... LHB..............LH chinamen
Shiloh.............. 50.........10.........20......... 10.......10.......RHB..............RH leg Spin
Karthik...... 30.........05.........25..........20.......20...... RHB..............Slow left arm
Harish............... 30.........10.........30..........20.......10...... RHB..............RH Medium
Thilak.............. 40.........10.........30..........10......10....... LHB......... .....LH Medium.
Ramboy............ 30........30.........20...........10......10...... LHB ........ . RH Swing
Prashanth?...... 20........30.........15...........25......10... RHB... ...... ....RH Fast
Nambi(WK)......... 30.........00.........30...........30......10... ...RHB.... ....Keeper
Logesh........ 20.........40.........10...........20......10.... ..RHB......... RH Fast
Hakim..................10..........50.........20...........10.....10. ... LHB............. RH Offspin
Manoj............. 10..........50.........20...........10......10..... .RHB............ RH Leg Spin
Reserves:
Shyam................30.........10...........20...........20.... ...20..... RHB............. RH Medium
Harry.. 20.........10... .. ....30..........20.... . ..20...... RHB............ Slow left arm
S.Guy.................20........ 20..... ......40...........10......10.... RHB..... .........RH Medium
Sumath..............10........ 30....... ....20...........20......20... .RHB... .... .... RH Legspin
Dilip....................10......... 30............30..........20.......10... .RHB............. RH Swing
Kamath....... ... ...10........ 40............10..........20.... ...20... ..RHB............. RH Medium
Robinson(WK)....20......... 00....... ..30..........30..... ..20..... LHB.. ..............Keeper

R

ramboy

K thanks cheaterr,i am ready for the challenge,it wud be real fun

Users who are viewing this thread