How to reach Dambulla International Stadium From Colombo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harshshah

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys after India has reached the finals of the Asia Cup I am booking tickets for the match as well as flights

One question how to reach Dambulla?

I heard a 4 hour drive from Colombo?

Also what are ticket costs there and will the tickets be available when I reach on 23rd!!

D

Dutch

Hey guys after India has reached the finals of the Asia Cup I am booking tickets for the match as well as flights

One question how to reach Dambulla?

I heard a 4 hour drive from Colombo?

Also what are ticket costs there and will the tickets be available when I reach on 23rd!!

I dont know how to get there but I do know that I wish I was coming along with you! Have a great time!:)

Harshshah

Club Captain
Thanks mate. Actually thanks to my parents. I just casually asked them shall I go? and they said yes and then my dad will be talking to our travel agent tomorrow morning and booking and finalizing things.

D

Dutch

Thanks mate. Actually thanks to my parents. I just casually asked them shall I go? and they said yes and then my dad will be talking to our travel agent tomorrow morning and booking and finalizing things.

That's a great dad you have got there!:)

Harshshah

Club Captain
Dutch you can close this now I have got my answer thanks to Chetan.

harrisb

International Coach
hang on, you're booking flights before you know you've definitely got tickets. Hopefully there will still be some when you get there.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
hang on, you're booking flights before you know you've definitely got tickets. Hopefully there will still be some when you get there.

I think he may be booking tickets... that's what it said in the first post anyway. I hope so at least!

Have fun mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread