I am out of activations

hiatus

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Running on Windows 7 x64, heavy slowdowns and crashes in the game. I have now installed it 3 times and am out of activations. I bought the downloadable version but am regretting it now. Does the game not work under x64. I hope I dont have to reinstall windows xp to play this one.:(

Erm, do you mean ICC rather than Ashes Cricket 09?

Mmm, I was wondering something like that too. I didn't even know there was a download version but I could be wrong. (Has been known to happen before!)

Oh that is a load of ████ if this game has activations, Spore was ████ cause of it, I'll have to pay $30 more for the 360 version because I hate limited activations.

yes some people have been downloading it from gamesplanet. I email codies and they said it was legit.

I am from the US, so downloading was the only option unless I wanted to wait another 2-3 weeks to import one from UK/Aus. The download version has 3 activations after which you have to contact the customer service for more.

Cool it guys, for the person who has no activations left mail gameplanet customer support. Seriously you ought to read the FAQ more. If you give your billing email address and also your customer id they will provide you with a new key.
Also I recommend you to install Windows XP for the game

I am getting worse performance than i got for the demo (which was pretty playable). Loading at each screen has increased by at least 10 times, and the game has also started chugging. I am running it on Windows 7.

Athlon X2 4200+
4GB RAM (Windows registering only 3GB)
Geforce 7900 GS

You might need a HDD defrag ksduded.
The initial load time is longer than the demo for me using the gamesplanet version, but it runs fine as long as I shut down firefox and the billion tabs I have open before I start it.

The demo works fine on my x64 Vista Home Premium.

Not a single crash even if I pause it overnight and come back to it in the morning...

The game downloaded from gameplanet is no different. It works perfectly well.

Ive got the same problem :(. But this shouldnt happen since i ran the demo flawlessly (1900x1200 with everything on high). But fortunately i had a windows xp dual booting on my computer aswell. Tested it out on xp and now its fast like it should be :). Im guessing its a compatibility issue with windows 7 and need help with it please...

Users who are viewing this thread